[SOLVED] Google drive Unlimited Storage

Alright, folks let’s settle down this.

It’s true the college rules or ToS has been changed, confirmation menu as well, but to be honest, I ran EDU GD’s for a long time, even I have 2 or 3 that I’m using from last 2 years and above, But the thing is, they are not this college, they’ve from old and the very first method earlier 2017. I’m talking about Los Rios Community College I don’t know their registration is open or not, but registration opens for a specific time. not sure when.

Honestly, all the time I overlooked the San Bernardino Valley College I thought you’ve to talk about Los Rios, my bad, I saw that before trust me I should be spat those tricks, they’ve all about Los Rios all the time. Forgive me for the misunderstanding but those tricks are worth if you ever go with Los Rios because their GD and product access never get busted if you follow above. I myself is a Witness and I can still call some members those who are witnesses like me.

And remember, this Forum has kept the Damn huge content via GD’s in the past total Drives busted 5 total data was 99.2 TB, they got busted due to violation of spam traffic but since there is no violation made, all my recent GD’s are running and working like a Charm they still have over 32.8 TB now listed Private. 2 or 3 made from last 2 years (they are my personal) So basic point is, If you ever get access to Los Rios Edu, it won’t disappoint you. here’s the link I’m talking about: https://apps.losrios.edu (keep checking if you see registration is up)

And here’s another one, maybe none of you tried: https://idp.my.vccs.edu/ (Virginia’s Community College System) You can try it Registration is open.

MORAL: I Trust, I believe, Only Los Rios, not any other, so Go with Los Rios instead of other systems, but you can still test them. Good luck!

WARNING: Do not ask here or anywhere, How to setup account on Los Rios and other 1 I have mentioned, More you ask more chances this source will get caught. keep you and us safe, make your personal searches on Google and it will let you know the method. Good luck!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN CLOSED WITH ALL ABOVE SOLUTIONS!

17 Likes