[SOLVED] Get maximum out of RDP

hey men,

I recently got a RDP, the usual stuff that I am used to doing with RDPs are just download stuff and upload to google drive

What are the other stuffs that I can do ??

Specs
2.8 GHz
4 GB RAM
1MB/sec Bandwidth

4 Likes

can you make a tutorial thats how to get a rdp . please

1 Like

Which RDP tutorial you want?

If your RDP provider will allow these things, then you’re good to go! :smiley:

• Mining <<< The most simple thing you can do, use your RDP hardware to mine 24/7 for your deep pockets! :money_mouth_face:

• Run Traffic Bots <<< like Jingling & Traffic Exchanger, most people make use of their RDP for exchanging Traffic Software such as Jingling and Hitleap and they freelance on Fiverr for job.

• Run Social Media Bots <<< Buy good bots or use addmefast and run on your RDP for your Fiverr client’s accounts to get them their likes, reach, comment and more. :wink:

• Run Account Checkers <<< Get bulk untested hits from private forums and run the account checkers on your RDP and sell the working hits to the other private forum members, there are checker available for many website, you just need to search a bit, like Netflix, NordVPN, Adult website, Media Streaming websites, Gaming Websites, Premium subscription based websites accounts… etc

• SEO Tools <<< Buy good SEO tools, like crawlers, bots, scripts, backlink maker/submitter… etc & run on your RDP for freelancing clients. :sunglasses:

• Just search around and offer uploading services for the tube sites if possible, no other way.

• Forex Trading <<< There are automated scripts available if you’re into online MT4/MT5 trading. A quality VPS service holds onto definite key factors that can hand the user a wide range of profits, only the latency optimized servers are capable to produce lightning-fast business execution.

Other tools… etc - There are many more make use of RDP articles if you search a bit! I mean DEEP SEARCH! :face_with_monocle:

Just do anything from above and sell the output results on private forums, to Fiverr Clients and to any other Freelancing websites!

If you want to learn these things, please google it! :slightly_frowning_face: :+1:

17 Likes

Any details about Traffic Bots?
How does they work on RDP servers and they’re paid tools?

thats a long list of stuffs that we can do

anyways people, do let me know if anyone needs to run something

2 Likes

What about the Traffic Bots?
If you can explain it a little. :slight_smile: Thank you in Advance.

1 Like

Hi @Ze380y
First of all thank you very much for your solution.
Could you please explain what you mean when you say " DEEP SEARCH in this specific matter ?
TIA

Run Hitleap on background