[SOLVED] from 2 days i dont know why site is not working for me

i dont know what happend,they say origion not acccessible.dont know what really happend.
am afraid if anything happen to this site.then where we go.is there any backup plan?or any social account so community stay together?

13 Likes

Don’t panic, it was temporary server breakdown, now it’s back and working. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Meanwhile, we were doing some changes, the forum is up and working 100% normally. Kindly, proceed and have fun around! :+1:

We are back online without any issue anymore, It was a long delay but we have made many changes and If you see any down-time again, don’t panic we will be back shortly. Have fun and see ya’ll around :smiley:

26 Likes

i guess it was just temporary. anyhow you can always visit the website through archive.org

7 Likes

thanks sam.

2 Likes

its a server error. No need to worry )) it happens on most of the websites. it usually temporary.

5 Likes

i worried too much dude.i cant explain.i tried every vpn but site not worked for me.

2 Likes

i think its best to save stuff that you need from this website, like i have 12TB of HDD, i just save whatever i want.

4 Likes

Thank & blessing for Allah (God).
I was afraid if anything happens to this awesome site.
During last days, I was trying to use different VPN and browsers, they all
redirected me to the google main page !

Now I’m very happy !

4 Likes

i confused a lot what is the problem every time i am checking the site for the last 2 days,i tried vpn but site not worked for me… :thinking: :disappointed_relieved:
now the site is working :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

I had a similar feeling bruh :smiley:
But the men behind this forum will never let it go down :slight_smile:
Happy learning !

3 Likes

I think its not the first time, its happening!! Is there any alternative way or backup site or cache to access the site in case of this kind of problems??

1 Like

It’s just a server down-time, all sites faces these kind of errors but not for a long time, we have fixed it and still doing our best to keep it stable (Sure we do). down-time, bugs, errors, they are a part of sites. So please cooperate and have patience, We ain’t going anywhere & it’s a down-time while we are fixing such things, Not problem as you’re saying it is. Just relax mate, just relax :slight_smile:

Btw, no need to backup, we already backing up everything on time, you won’t lose anything. what we need from you is ‘‘Patience’’ it’s the key!

3 Likes

oH SAM!! i’m not criticizing or complaining., i used to visit onehack every 1 hr at least for everyday. The last 2 days, i felt that i’m missing something the whole day., Also for various queries., i can only rely on this forum. That’s why i asked !!!

2 Likes

I can understand that, and I mean it. all I have said is, please cooperate with us and let us do our things to keep the site stable and out of these down-time issues in the future. We are working on such things. so have patience and stay tuned :+1:

2 Likes

ya sure!! will do it :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks @SaM

1 Like

Yes , same happened with me ~2 days ago.
I was very confused & shock , how such awesome site could be down… but then the day after when i opened my Discourse app , i was very happy to saw that its working…

3 Likes

Oh sorry. This problem was already solved by Sam in this thread.

I didn’t knew it while posting.

2 Likes