[SOLVED] Dream to learn how to make online money (Need Help)?

Well, To be honest, I don’t know what does it mean by ‘‘how to make money online?’’ or ‘‘how to make money on freelancing sites’’ I mean do you really think both of the queries have a trick that pays you money without doing anything? or anyone just knocks out your door and provides you a job or money?. Recently I have mentioned such things here about age or experience. [SOLVED] Is it too late to get into the field of freelance web development? - #3 and today it might be the part 2. let me make it straight and easy to understand.

Freelancing sites require some skills, you must have them, if you have experience then you’re good to join. now the first thing to consider how you set your profile, make the best profile and put the lowest working hour because you have to Earn Review unless you took one, from new clients no one would like to give you a chance, now this may require time, it consumes time but never give up, and there is no trick to make up mind for clients to pick you. because it depends on what experience you have, what you can do, and what they looking for the most. For example, drawing, do you really think one can do a drawing and the other does Python can beat each other? who might get hired earlier?. think about it.

what’s hot in the market? what kind of work peoples seeking to hire you for? First of all, find this, then proceed. like I get to experience in creating mixing video for the entire 5 years, now I just created an account at Fiverr working hour 10 dollar per each, do you really think any would hire me for mixing video? instead of visiting any movie shop near them or one street to another? Obviously, they visit the shop and save money as well. but If I put 2$ per hour, then Probably someone will give me a chance. (See this can make sense, to gain something you have to lose something)

Go ahead find out, what kind of help peoples seeking online, follow on, get experience or you must have experience according to their needs. like, Python is hot, Ruby, Rails, IPython, coding, etc! HTML, PHP, etc, they are not under fashion nowadays (I might be wrong here, but what I’m saying is competition and need between these subjects is this). Learn something worth it, Python, ruby, kinda stuff. So sweethearts, if customers seeking a Plumber then how come an electrician can help them? you must be a good plumber then. Look, you born power it’s not your bad, you die poor that’s your fault. search around, keep seeking to get hired, apply for a job anywhere, don’t give up and don’t just sit in front of a PC to keep waiting forever, don’t waste time, go outside, meet peoples, intro yourself very well, you will be fine. And think once, a 30 years old man who sold vegetables in the street on a bicycle, don’t you think if he would like to waste a minute of his life then why he’s not learning Computer if earning money is that easy? who knows he can solve math better than you? money doesn’t grow on trees.

No matter it’s online, or real life, It depends on you to earn them, there are a bunch of ways to earn money by making yourself useful, so find out what makes you useful?. everyone on this planet born for a reason, find that reason, you write your destiny yourself, destiny didn’t write for you, before you sleep tonight, close your eyes and think how many years, days and minutes you have wasted, what have you missed, what you’re looking for, a job? or seeking to get more time to think about what you actually need. Mark my words! Oh c’mon peoples, we are near to have World War 3, you still living 90’s. lol

And who the hell said this Money can’t buy happiness? Do me a favor transfer them to my account. :crazy_face: LOL

anyways, enough by me, I can push it more, but what you need to consider and recognize, I think enough said. about Courses, none of them are wasted, and not everything can be done a single course, so keep browsing, find out the tricks, how to set-up things, it’s on you, peoples can advise you, can put ideas, but in the end, it’s you only you, take it or leave it.

THIS POST PROBABLY NOT A SOLUTION OF YOUR QUESTION, BUT IT IS MORE THAN A SOLUTION, MOTIVATION, AND A HONEST LIFE LESSON.

Love you all, See you all around, Good luck! :+1:

24 Likes