[SOLVED] Dream to learn how to make online money (Need Help)?

Hi network,

I am a young graduate student from a university, I just finished my master’s degree in mathematics, I’ve gained some good skills in data analysis with python and Excel, and have a good skills in construction scheduling and planning with Primavera P6, and now I am looking for a way to learn how to make money online.

Just information, I already created an account on Upwork and Fiverr (but I am feeling lost, don’t know how to start and how to start).

Please, gentlemen, if someone could help, and guide me, I’ll really appreciate it and would be forever grateful, I am a young man, who lives in Algeria (Africa) where it is very difficult to get a job and have income as a freshly graduated student without experience.

I’ll appreciate all your advises.

4 Likes

I have been looking for a solution but nothing works for me. Most of the tutorials on YouTube aren’t very profitable for me.

2 Likes

Someone posted this website on here recently, I’d give credit but can’t remember who. I think it will be enlightening.
https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/

3 Likes

Hi, I have posted about LBRY platform where you can earn LBRY tokens which have real value. This might help you.
https://lbry.tv (Referral Link)
Full article : Earn Crypto Currency by Viewing Videos

1 Like

I would rather refer to UDEMY , they offer some of the best courses. You can visit udemy website.There are both free and paid courses created by various creators. Check the course reviews and decide which one would be apt for you. All The Best👍

You could also search this forum:
https://onehack.us/search?context=topic&context_id=70661&q=Make%20money%20online&skip_context=true

1 Like

Well, To be honest, I don’t know what does it mean by ‘‘how to make money online?’’ or ‘‘how to make money on freelancing sites’’ I mean do you really think both of the queries have a trick that pays you money without doing anything? or anyone just knocks out your door and provides you a job or money?. Recently I have mentioned such things here about age or experience. [SOLVED] Is it too late to get into the field of freelance web development? - #3 and today it might be the part 2. let me make it straight and easy to understand.

Freelancing sites require some skills, you must have them, if you have experience then you’re good to join. now the first thing to consider how you set your profile, make the best profile and put the lowest working hour because you have to Earn Review unless you took one, from new clients no one would like to give you a chance, now this may require time, it consumes time but never give up, and there is no trick to make up mind for clients to pick you. because it depends on what experience you have, what you can do, and what they looking for the most. For example, drawing, do you really think one can do a drawing and the other does Python can beat each other? who might get hired earlier?. think about it.

what’s hot in the market? what kind of work peoples seeking to hire you for? First of all, find this, then proceed. like I get to experience in creating mixing video for the entire 5 years, now I just created an account at Fiverr working hour 10 dollar per each, do you really think any would hire me for mixing video? instead of visiting any movie shop near them or one street to another? Obviously, they visit the shop and save money as well. but If I put 2$ per hour, then Probably someone will give me a chance. (See this can make sense, to gain something you have to lose something)

Go ahead find out, what kind of help peoples seeking online, follow on, get experience or you must have experience according to their needs. like, Python is hot, Ruby, Rails, IPython, coding, etc! HTML, PHP, etc, they are not under fashion nowadays (I might be wrong here, but what I’m saying is competition and need between these subjects is this). Learn something worth it, Python, ruby, kinda stuff. So sweethearts, if customers seeking a Plumber then how come an electrician can help them? you must be a good plumber then. Look, you born power it’s not your bad, you die poor that’s your fault. search around, keep seeking to get hired, apply for a job anywhere, don’t give up and don’t just sit in front of a PC to keep waiting forever, don’t waste time, go outside, meet peoples, intro yourself very well, you will be fine. And think once, a 30 years old man who sold vegetables in the street on a bicycle, don’t you think if he would like to waste a minute of his life then why he’s not learning Computer if earning money is that easy? who knows he can solve math better than you? money doesn’t grow on trees.

No matter it’s online, or real life, It depends on you to earn them, there are a bunch of ways to earn money by making yourself useful, so find out what makes you useful?. everyone on this planet born for a reason, find that reason, you write your destiny yourself, destiny didn’t write for you, before you sleep tonight, close your eyes and think how many years, days and minutes you have wasted, what have you missed, what you’re looking for, a job? or seeking to get more time to think about what you actually need. Mark my words! Oh c’mon peoples, we are near to have World War 3, you still living 90’s. lol

And who the hell said this Money can’t buy happiness? Do me a favor transfer them to my account. :crazy_face: LOL

anyways, enough by me, I can push it more, but what you need to consider and recognize, I think enough said. about Courses, none of them are wasted, and not everything can be done a single course, so keep browsing, find out the tricks, how to set-up things, it’s on you, peoples can advise you, can put ideas, but in the end, it’s you only you, take it or leave it.

THIS POST PROBABLY NOT A SOLUTION OF YOUR QUESTION, BUT IT IS MORE THAN A SOLUTION, MOTIVATION, AND A HONEST LIFE LESSON.

Love you all, See you all around, Good luck! :+1:

24 Likes

Learn Python with your background history! Don’t focus on money, but learn something great and the money will come too you!

2 Likes

Well Said @SaM

2 Likes

1 Like

How to make money on Upwork?

– Signup or Register on Upwork

– Complete Your Profile

– Add Your Portfolio

– Buy Connects

Before 2019, upwork gives free 60 connects on monthly basis on your basic profile plan. But, now in order to apply on the jobs you need to buy connects. For each connect upwork is charging 0.15$ and normally you need 2 connects for smaller jobs and for larger jobs you need to spent 6 connects (0.90$). There are two membership plans such as basic and plus which are shown as below.

How much you can make on Upwork?

This is totally based on your skills and hard work you put on your profile. There are different scenarios for different people and nature. Well, we are talking about beginners that’s mean we are focusing on start. So, at start your profile is blank and this time you need to put your efforts on it.

For Example: In the first year you will maximum $1000 , and Upwork takes a 20% commission so after cutting upwork services charges or comission you’ll get 800$. Again it is not 100% accurate , beause, you can earn maybe 10000$ in the first year of freelancing.

If you’r client billed 500$ then upwork willl charge 20% and once your earnings are above than 500%$ from single client. Then, from $501–$9,999, Upwork takes a 10% commission. After you ‘ve billed $10k to a client, Upwork only takes a 5% commission.

How to get paid in Upwork?

This is very good feeling question when you successfully done your job and funds are available to withdraw. Then, we really want to receive it as soon as possible. To receive you earning or get paid in up-work, you have multiple options for it. You can transfer your money with these methods such as Direct Bank Transfer , Payoneer Mastercard , PayPal etc.

We Highly recommend you use Direct Bank Transfer method which charges less money and take less time.

Freelancing is not easy until you get enough experience and work history. At start you cannot earn 100$ a month unless you work with strong strategy and hard work. On average, a successful freelancer must have done 100 Jobs with highest good rating and feedbacks. After 100 jobs you can easily get jobs without applying. Because, you may see when you search for any type of freelancer, you get the top results of highly success rate freelancers.

Check the below screenshot.

Top 10 Rules You Must Follow In Your Freelancing Career

If you want to become a successful freelancer, then you must follow these rules.

– Must Have Proficient Skills

Before starting freelancing, you need to prepare yourself for excellent skills. You must be proficient in your field in order to win jobs and get clients satisfaction and trust. You must be able to fulful your work commitments so you can survive in freelaning world. You can’t earn a single dollar if you can’t deliver client needed work. Upwork works on escrow system so you can’t get paid until your client release funds.

– Create Professional Profile

Create your profile professional as much as you can. Clients will mostly rewards the job to professional people.

– Rich Value Profile Overview

Your profile overview is very important because clients know about you and your abilites from your overivew or introduction. Write atleast 2000 words using headings, unordered lists and paragraphs. Mention all your skills with expertise level.

– Understand Client Requirement

Before apply to any job carefully read the project requirements and understand it how you can do better than others. If you believe that you can fulfill the client needs with the required time then you should apply on it.

– Write Custom Proposal

Awh! People mostly copy paste their proposals and that’s why they can not get the jobs quickly. Clients always know and discard the applications which are copy pasted. You can find the jobs where clients asked to mention a word before your proposal or ask for custom proposal. So must follow this rule to get the jobs.

– Apply Low Budgets Jobs

To get the first job, you need to apply on low budgets jobs such as the 50$ or less. It’s not easy to get the job of 50$ or above in the start. Try to do smallest jobs and prepare your work history with good feedbacks. Do your first 15-20 jobs in lowest budgets to prove yourself and gain the work history. After that go up with step by step and improve your monthly income from the freelancing jobs.

– Competitive Bidding Rates

Yes, Your bids must be competitive rate in order to win the jobs. Some client wants to pay less and they alwasy prefer the less bids. It’s difficult but you must do until your make your enough work history and visibility.

– Give Value to Work & Clients

After getting the work, your first priority should be client satisfaction and value to the work. If you successfully satisfy your client then you may get ongoing jobs from the same client. So, add rich value to your that proves your abilities and skills.

– Patience & Consistence

Freelancing is not easy as the regular office jobs. It always take time and consistency to give you results. No doubt it’s very hard job but it’s right that freelancer makes Thousand Dollars and even Million Dollars easily after spending their 3-4 years on these platforms.

• For the motivation, refer to below screenshot.

– Apply on Best Time

Atlast, spending & applying time is important in freelancing. Apply to the jobs as much fast as you can. As we know that, this is global martketplace, people located in different places and time zones are also different. So, you should figure out the job postings countries and time zones and set your availability, so you and your clients get connected and do business together. That’s all!

Extras!

6 Likes

@SaM thanks chief, this is a life philosophy, thanks so much for your advises!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @New.Guides, I’ll follow these steps, thank you so much!

1 Like

i tried upwork but the sad thing is its hard very very hart to get single job even if it was simple.
so if u want a job you need to be lucky so much
plus your account will be banned if no one recruit you and the support are very bad .
and if you search about it you will read many negative posts about the community
unless you do a plan like creating 2 accounts and investing in your self to get benefits like most people do
2 accounts (with 2 real passports ) a client and a dev

Hi , I Think @SaM and the others have said enough about your question, I’m not gonna add here something about your question but I’m gonna tell you a story you know it in somehow. All countries which were colonized by some European countries in past ,France in your case (and for other ones in north Africa), the regime of discrimination still living till now, Big stomachs reached some high shit rich level and they don’t give chance to small ones, even those without. A person who liked Gathering fortunes during years , will never give others the opportunity to collect some.
For sure Your daddy is my best mate, that’s what is working in a lot of places around the world , this shouldn’t stop you from looking and dreaming , but you need to move your self ASAP and don’t fall in the trap made by greedy stomachs, they scare you using those rich people stuff such as being fluent in languages or by those killing conditions : 20 years experience in Uranium Enrichment.
You listen to them be sure you are down , you look and you work willing to change your life you rise.
Good luck bud and don’t be afraid of new stuff, just try and die trying .