[SOLVED] Downloading courses(Whole webpage) from various websites for offline use

I have intro to machine learning valid for another year. Will download and upload asap :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, thanks

I feel humbled by the sense of community and sharing we have here. Much smarter people than me knowing wizard tricks to download courses and happily sharing their knowledge with others. It almost brings a tear in my eyes :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ya.! Me too.
First i used HTTtrack, but it had some problems with login protected sites.
Then i tried many applications, including cyotek,web2disk.
But none of them fullfilled my purpose. Then i used this website ripper copier. It allowed me into login protected sites. But still i can’t able get the videos.
Then i tried this offline explorer, currently i’m using this only. It allowed me to get into those protected sites using inbuilt browser. But still can’t download the websites. I tried and allowed almost all websites and file types to crawl, It even gets into depth of all other sites like youtube, facebook,

> but it won’t get those damn videos though

If you have any idea., do mention it.

Thanks!!

1 Like

First of all try loading the videos for some time, use IDM to download that.

If IDM shows the time like(2min30sec) or the time of that respective video., then only hit the download button. If you hit the download button, when its showing in sizes (500kb or xxxmb) it won’t downlaod it completely.

I hope you are doing it correctly only.

The videos i downloaded using IDM from datascience365 is working just fine.

You could also try this method,

1. Download Ant video downloader add on for your browser
  2. got to that course (lets say intro to ms excel)
  3. On the top left there will be settings option,
    enable auto play
    set the video speed to 2x

and just leave it for some time.

1. then after go to that page and check the ant downloader extension.,
    All those videos will be loaded and listed in the options.
    Just click all the download buttons to download them instantly. So that you don’t have to go to all videos individually to download them.

> This is the method i used., If u have any better method do share it.

5 Likes

I will try to see if I can grab the videos only using the software.
Will keep you updated. Thanks for the feedback. Let’s keep rubbing minds. We just might find a way out soon.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Please I would like you to kindly explain how you to crawl 365datascience with Offline Explorer Entreprise. I downloaded the software but I don’t know how to use use it to crawl the website.

use xdm for guvi.in

I am following this. It is exciting to find out what Onehack Community will discover on this topic by cooperating and brainstorming!

I really love our site!!

Could you please explain how to use Offline Explorer Enterprise on password protected site like 365datascience

Currently not with my pc. Will try and do so ASAP.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

1 Like

please share me the link to the downloaded whole 365 datascience course .
thanks in advance

Hi Tech_guy,
365data science videos are also uploaded in Udemy so they have been uploaded in torrent.

3 Likes

Thanks, i was already able to get the videos, I wish to know to download the web pages without the videos so I would be able to keep track of the structure of the course. @ai_machine and @Waga could you please explain how I could crawl the 365ds website with offline Explorer Enterprise as it’s password protected.

It’s not that much complicated steps bro…!!
Create New project → go to project properties windows →
Under Project tab → go to Passwords → Either enter password using Website password wizard (where u will enter the login id and password directly in the loaded login page) or
the next option → show advanced settings → enter used id and password.

That’s it!!

(https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jYcnwwHxHaRmbLd2QBsS8jFdQsSbCMY3/view?usp=sharing

Ref: [Giveaway] Free Data Science Course till April15 2020 by 365 Data Science - #23 by Ajsi_Barbie

Or else try this torrent Hash *

a541e689910cb1a670e57b5f4d8929cf8acee665

3 Likes

thanks a lot

Did u tried creating a copy and downloading it…??

wat abt torrent??

Hey Bro did u have solution for mac?
and is it possible to download udacity workspaces for offline use

1 Like