[SOLVED] cyber security udemy?

i am searching for best course on cyber security.

2 Likes

@Saroj_Adhikari
I have watched several courses of cyber security on Udemy.Even then, I might not be able to tell which course would be the best(for you).
But here is a bit of advice I would give, that:

1. First check the reviews of every course on udemy. Take both the positives and negatives from it and decide which would be better course for you based on it’s content,time-factor,etc…
  2. Then view your chosen course.
    Remember to check every course on it, on Udemy since they offer the best of the courses and you can learn the best when you view the same topic from different course creators(since everyone has a different content-delivery style and for me, someone’s style might be better suited than other’s which might not be in your case).
    Happy learning :+1:
2 Likes

There is a lot more besides Udemy. have a look:

1) Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)

The only match for a highly skilled hacker? Someone who is just as (if not more so) trained. As a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), you learn to think just like a cyber criminal, which is essential to putting a stop to cyber attacks. By enrolling in a cyber security course that teaches the same techniques that cyber criminal masterminds have down pat, you’ll be one step closer to becoming a Certified Ethical Hacker.

2) CompTIA Security+

A CompTIA Security+ course will typically teach students the skills they need for installing and configuring systems to secure networks, applications, and devices. Students also learn to perform threat analyses and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques, and may also get the opportunity to participate in risk mitigation activities, while operating with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.

3) Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)

If you’re looking to break into the field of network security, the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) is another education program to consider. In fact, many IT departments classify this type of certification as a base requirement.

4) Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)

Similarly to the CISSP certification program, eligibility for becoming a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) requires at least five years of professional experience, with three years of experience working as an information security manager. In addition, this professional experience must be gained in three of the four CISM domains. If you’re already experienced in the field of cyber security and looking to fast-track your career, this certification may be the perfect option for you.

5) Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)

The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is focused on information auditing. With this type of certification, you show potential employers that you are not only skilled in the world of information technology, but that you also have significant audit experience.

And here is the top 5 courses that you can start learn blindly for the next levels:

https://www.udemy.com/topic/cyber-security/

And lastly, You might like these interview questions/answers, completely rare:

110 Cyber Security Interview Questions & Answers You Ever Wonder To Know!

Good luck & Happy learning! :+1:

NOTE: Don’t ask for the content of the courses, Not allowed, Google is your friend, search and find, else use outside resources like torrent sites or any other source to search.

5 Likes

ethicalhacker.net/register/
hurry up and avail the offer
(must sign up on caendra.com)

2 Likes