[SOLVED] COVID-19 effects on different industries- data

Hi Folks,

I am planning to do data analysis on COVID-19 effects on different industry segments . It would be a great help If any one can help me find a dataset for this use case .

Thanks,
RSJ

2 Likes

I would liked to see where this goes.

GitHub Repository

1. https://www.statista.com/search/?q=Coronavirus+effect&Search=&qKat=search

For example:

Statistics

Today there are over 1 million statistics on 80,000 different topics from more than 22,500 sources available on our platforms. Every day our content teams update and add contents. We distinguish between Basic Statistics (about 7%), which can be accessed without an account or with our Basic Account, and our Premium Statistics (approx. 93%), which you can use by upgrading to a Premium or Corporate Account.

With a paid account, you have convenient access to fee-based Premium statistics. More information on paid accounts may be found under the menu link Prices & Access as well as detailed information on the features of each product on the bottom of the page.

At many universities, Statista access is provided for students throughout the entire campus. If your campus does not have access, please contact your university library or provide your information through a Campus Request with Statista. We will then inform your library of your interest.

2 Likes