[SOLVED] Can someone give me 2 edu mails in exchange?

Hey,

Exchanging 2x Nord VPN + 3x Spotify Family Onwer + 2x Hotstar accounts for 2 edu mail accounts…Email access is a must?

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Why exchange when u can get it for free? Check past threads.

3 Likes

ENOUGH!

@Carry_Wentworth There are a lot of methods and direction to get help from. In return you can gift anything you want to a person who may help you.

But for sake, Stop making exchange offers here, It’s against the ToS because it sounds less help but a big Promoting subject. And read at FAQ, we do not, we do not deliver anything, don’t ask for any such thing that cost something/anything.

Visit: [HQ] .edu EMAIL FREE (UNLIMITED & FAST) (NO PHONE OR CC)
Visit and read this Reply for more sources: [SOLVED] Google drive Unlimited Storage - #37

Advise: You should’ve changed the title and description in-directly, ‘‘Can someone help me to create EDU GD?’’ besides asking them to get those dump cracked accounts (that you don’t even own), Trust me that pretty suitable and welcome topic. But not anymore after this thread.

TIP: It makes sense > Visit the thread, check someone who can help you, send them a kind PM and ask for help, we have 100 of members around who can help you without any question. Else read those method they ain’t tough, and try your luck, Else, ask any of your friend to make one for you after reading the method. That’s all.

THREAD CLOSED AND NOT A CHANCE TO LET IT RUN FOR ANY KIND OF QUERY!

6 Likes