[SOLVED] AWS account creation

Recently I was trying to make new accounts in aws but my account gets on hold each time

any idea how I can avoid that ?

1 Like

Free tier doesn’t mean that its anonymous. You still have to setup the account like everyone else.

• One of the things AWS has been used for in recent times, is to take stolen credit cards, open accounts, and run crypto miners until the card is denied.

Likely because you haven’t been the most credit worthy customer and they need to validate your information before extending further credit to you.

Also, did you use the same IP to create the AWS account inside the virtual machine?

So, AWS is more stringent about how you sign up, in some circumstances.

Anyways, if the matter is serious, you wanna go legit, then there’s no alternative that works, you have to contact AWS Support Center:

Q: How long does it take for my AWS Activate application to be processed?
It usually takes 7-10 business days for your application to be processed. During this time, the AWS Activate team will verify your association with the AWS Activate Provider and review your application details.

2 Likes

I never used a VM

any way thanks for the help

1 Like

Amazon AWS CC method is busted and no longer works…There is an issue i don’t remember exactly but it relates to CVV2 type cards

1 Like