Anyone have CG persia member login credentials?

cg peers registration is closed. anyone knows how to get cg peers member login?

1 Like

https://cgpeers.com

Tracker Signup | Opens for 48 hours on the 1st & 15th of every month!

6 Likes

Hi TheJoker

Do you think that in the 15th of this month cgpeers will open for free new members registration?

Yes, every 15th and end of the month it’s open. I’ve been there for over 3 years now

1 Like

bro i tired last month but they did not open the signup page.

I’ve cgpeer account for two years. But, I still can’t find a way to create CG Persia forum account. Please tell me anyone who knows a method to register in cgpersia. Thanks.

They’ve been having issues for a couple of days but it’s up and running. Get a valid mail, try Outlook. nto sure if it validates gmail now tho. 3 years ago it didn’t

same here, cannot get there

CGPeers and CGPersia closed registration

Nope… They are closed now & accept only invitation.

because they closed permanently registration for Forum.

Can you give me an invitation link to CGPeers on my profile

Can you give me an invitation link to CGPeers on my profile plz

Bro Can you give me an invitation link to CGPeers on my profile

byoukthouk Can you give me an invitation link to CGPeers on my profile too. I really need.

I’d love to get an invitation code if you have any.

Anyone, please invite me to the CG Persia forum. It will a great privileged for me and I’ll thank him for a lot.

NO MORE PUSHING. The solution already given recently.

And the rules has been Changed. beware folks!

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I cannot risk that. If one user under my invitation list would break up the rules, something I cannot control, my ID would get banned, as well. They’re open every 15th and end of the month. Not sure fi this past 15th it’s been open but they’ve been under manteinance mostly.

The rules to the site are clear and any of you guys wouldn’t risk it.

Sure about that? Just asking cause it’s weird they’ve closed it. It’s been always open. I’m a user there, but I’ll take a look at the next date to check this out. It’s still weird tho.