[SOLVED] Any Help With My Android Project?

Hello OneHack Community, Am working on an Android Project Aimed to help college Students during their Study in the University…
Basically what it does is ease the process of getting latest announcements and automates the procedures of sending requests to the administration of the college they study in and much more services. (I hope I can describe it in a better way than this)
Now I know there are a lot of free open source projects for android on the internet but they are uncategorized, I thought maybe you can help me save some time if you know any projects familiar to mine… Thank you in advance !

There are quite good apps out there, that you can have a look to it for reference!

My favorite is Google Classroom!

Post announcements to your students

This article is for teachers . Students go here .

You can post announcements to your class on the Stream page. Announcements are posts with no assignments. Use them to give notices to your students. Announcements appear on the Stream page in chronological order. If you want, you can move an older post to the top.

Students get an email for each announcement, but they can turn off the email notification feature.

You can draft and schedule announcements, and control who comments or replies to posts. For details on commenting, see Set class permissions.

Objective Of Android Project On Student Information System

The main objective of the Android Project on Student Information System is to manage the details of Fees, Logins, Profiles,Student, Exams. It manages all the information about Fees, Cources, Exams, Fees. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Fees, Logins, Cources, Profiles. It tracks all the details about the Profiles,Student, Exams.

Functionalities Provided By Android Project On Student Information System Are As Follows:

• Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Fees, Profiles, Student, Exams
  • College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
  • It tracks all the information of Logins, Cources, Student ect
  • Manage the information of Logins
  • Shows the information and description of the Fees, Profiles
  • To increase efficiency of managing the Fees, Logins
  • It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Student.
  • Manage the information of Fees
  • Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Fees data.
  • Manage the information of Student
  • Integration of all records of Exams.

Report Generation:

• It generates the report on Fees, Logins, Cources
  • Provide filter reports on Profiles,Student, Exams
  • You can easily export PDF for the Fees, Cources,Student
  • Application also provides excel export for Logins, Profiles, Exams
  • You can also export the report into csv format for Fees, Logins, Exams

Limitation Of Android Project On Student Information System

• Excel export has not been developed for Cources, Student due to some criticality.
  • The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Fees, Logins capture and modification is not possible.
  • Off-line reports of Fees, Profiles, Exams cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.

Input Data And Validation Of Android Project On Student Information System

• All the fields such as Fees, Profiles, Exams are validated and does not take invalid values
  • Each form for Fees, Logins, Cources can not accept blank value fields
  • Avoiding errors in data
  • Controlling amount of input

Extras

Even though this is a very broad question here are some links to help:

1. https://developer.android.com/guide/ The android developer guide, has a lot of great reading.

2. https://developer.android.com/training/basics/firstapp/ building your first app tutorial

3. https://developer.android.com/jetpack/docs/guide this is the getting started guide to developing android apps, these days it even contains an app architecture approach

3 Likes

thanks buddy, will look into it !