[SOLVED] Alternative to Multilogin!

Hi

I’v been using the extention MultiLogin in chrome but it has been disabled because of malware

In my job I need to login to the same webpage with diffrent usernames and here I used MultiLogin wich gave me the oppertunity to create a new tab in a new session

But now I can’t use Multilogn anymore so I need an alternative

Do you know any extention?

4 Likes

Hello! Why you are worrying with extensions, Just create new user in chrome.

1. On your computer, open Chrome
  2. At the top-right, click Profile .
  3. Click Manage people.
  4. Click Add person.
  5. Choose a name and a photo.
  6. Click Save. A new window will open and ask you to turn on sync.
  7. (Optional) Turn sync on in Chrome with a Google Account for the new profile.
3 Likes

** Check it out if it could help you**

3 Likes

in Firefox I Use : Firefox Multi-Account Container

2 Likes

Oh thanks,
I will give ot a try

SessionBox - Free multi login to any website

Offered by: https://sessionbox.io

Using websites with multiple accounts at the same time is made easy. Create an independent tab with a click of a button.
Use one browser with multiple active sessions per site. Log into multiple accounts on the same site simultaneously. No more need for secondary browsers, private sessions, let SessionBox handle these for you.

Your sessions are securely synchronised between your devices by using your SessionBox account. Start a session here and continue it in any other chrome browser.

Protect your privacy. Tabs managed by SessionBox do not use shared storage, variables are handled by the extension. Other tabs and websites therefore cannot monitor your activity.

It’s still available… Check below link.

3 Likes

Does this extension makes data / cookies oe the browser separately!

What’s the free and working option? Mutilogin and/or sessionbox, don’t seems to be free anymore.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

check out AdsPower. I tried several tools like linken Sphere, MLA, AdsPower and Kameleo. I think it is the best choice for MLA alternative. It has the same function in managing multiple accounts, bulk creating profiles and FB automation to MLA. And it is much cheaper. I would recommend it to you.

1 Like

AdsPower or VMlogin. AdsPower is much cheaper.

1 Like