Solo 1Hackers I need help

Hello 1Hackers hope you are all doing well.I am stuck in a bad positon so I need some help from you guys.The thing is my girlfriend is gettiing married forcefully by her family and because I dont earn and we have a 8 years age gap between us.She is 25 and I am 17 .I know about carding and that you can earn money but I want to stay as white hat as I dont like stealing peoples hard earned money.Can you guys help me with which career I should chose that can get me independant in 1 year

1 Like

Carding :x:
Ethics / Morals :white_check_mark:

Stealing someone’s credit card data from insecure databases, or by hacking into companies or just buying it on the dark web on hidden sites won’t last long.

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” - > Steve Jobs

“I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” - > Steve Jobs

Build a good personality, be social, learn skills that can last long & be independent in every sense… Say no to the pocket money from parents, live up to your requirement, limit your expenditure, there is very little needed to get things on track.

If you think, that money is going to solve your problems, then you’re wrong, always keep this in your mind > “Money” is a part of life, “not” your “WHOLE” life! ::bulb:

The Same thing applies for choosing partner, “Partner” for a good life :x: | Partner makes your life good, he/she will be the part of life, “not” your whole life! :heavy_check_mark:

If she is not willing to sacrifice, then you should always choose your own path which you think will be right for you & for your life. There will be many circumstances in life where your partner has to choose between limited choices, if she is not willing to sacrifice now, then she won’t be able to sacrifice in the near future.

I am not good at recommending career paths but do things that can add value to your life, otherwise don’t do it.

Good luck! :+1:

10 Likes

sure thanks

Lad you’gt a great answer from @Sarah, read it twice, thrice and more, Life is hard…we don’t get what we want so easy, focus and focus, take the risk but never step in a fucked-up situation that ends your life in a glimpse of eye.

Wish you the best :ok_hand:

1 Like