Sky University of Technology Office 365 Account

Hi Folks,

Benn using Sky University of Technology with E3 license from here only, It is working fine but from last couple of days its one drive is not opening up, giving constant error as below

" It looks like the webpage at https://hjpg-my.sharepoint.com/personal/mutorres_stulive_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

If its temporary down that’s fine but if it permanently down.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

5 Likes

Well it seems suspended subscription due to abused. same happen to me.

2 Likes

My account also suspended. Lost 450 GB data. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same with me too since last night. It seems the account have been taken down. Even office offline license is gone.

2 Likes

actually account is working fine but the subscriptions inculded in e3 license are changed now it includes this

Common Data Service

Microsoft Bookings

Microsoft Kaizala Pro

Whiteboard (Plan 2)

To-Do (Plan 2)

Microsoft Forms (Plan E3)

Microsoft Stream for O365 E3 SKU

Microsoft StaffHub

Flow for Office 365

PowerApps for Office 365

Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Planner

Sway

Yammer Enterprise

Azure Rights Management

The latest desktop version of Office

and from this list u can easily see onedrive is not included in it so u can’t signin into it

1 Like

i have a screenshot from the day i took my account, and there is nothing mentioning onedrive :

But one drive was working. i guess there is just a bug or something like that.

1 Like

no bro onedrive is now not included in this subscription

for me, drive and outlook are blocked so far. i cant even access to their pages.
last week, sending mails from outlook was not permitted even though i could open the page. onedrive was working fine at that time. i guess they are doing some cleaning.

2 Likes

but office 365 includes one drive storage rigth ? Will there any possible to get back these accounts ?

How do I unlink the suspended onedrive (Sky University of Technology) account from my system? I seem to have all my documents being uploaded to the onedrive folder and now I can’t sync nor sign in nor do anything with it. I cannot even delete files from the onedrive folder as it says I need to provide admin rights and despite doing so it keeps asking me to try again.