Sitebulb | Advanced SEO Website Audit | The World's Most Insightful Reporting System

image image

Sitebulb is an award-winning SEO tool that delivers instantly actionable insights and intuitive data visualizations

Sitebulb is a powerful website SEO crawler with the world’s most insightful reporting system.

Ready-made recommendations

Hundreds of context-specific hints that highlight important issues and show you what to focus on.

Identify technical SEO problems without having to dig around for hours.

Data visualization

Graphs and charts to help you understand what the data actually means. They also look awesome in your client reports.

Ready to stop hacking together your own graphs in Excel?

Flexible PDF reports

Print PDF reports for any section of your audit and choose which elements to include.

Create different reports for different use cases: sales, client or C-level reporting.

Audit comparison

Track historical trends and changes over time.

See what has changed and demonstrate improvements graphically.

Audit websites of any size

Crawl 500,000+ URL websites (without rinsing your entire budget on ‘crawl credits’).

You shouldn’t be restricted to only auditing small websites. Size doesn’t matter, right?

More info:

https://sitebulb.com/

Download
Version: 3.5.2
Released on: 27th March 2020

VirusTotal:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/acecb59c69fcd266ac03eea89983b3bf8fc0196ccfcd4c4c89ddc5c891e9aa76/detection

15 Likes

Awesome Bro. Thank you @NoBody

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Love what I read about its capabilities on their website. Gonna get the enterprise version using the method I would drop tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

1 Like

that is a great share… love this communityy…

Mate, I need to update my framework to at least 4.7.2 but whenever I do, I get some OS compatibility BS message.

I am running win10 64 bits.

Already tried and on and off installer with the same luck.

Thoughts?

Is there an update yet?