Sharing thoughts after 6+ Months about One Hack Community

Hello, Sat Sri Akaal, Namaskar, Adaab, & Assalam -o -Alaikum

My self (A Muslim, Pakistani & A Human :upside_down_face:)

First of all I want to Thank You all the community of OneHack, I can’t even think of getting familiar with the most beautiful side of the Internet :upside_down_face:

• Shared Drives (Tons of Free Courses, Free Movies, Free TV Shows, Free Softwares)
  • Downloadly.Ir (Found every software here didn’t got any kind of Virus & blah blah…)
  • Google Colab (Can’t even thought something like that is exist)
  • EDU Mail (Limitless things you can get with this)
  • GitHub (Love it soo Much)
  • Reddit (I can’t explain what i got from here)
  • eBooks (I Remember the SaM’s Post Get eBooks + Books + Audiobooks Easily! Till now
  • AWS, Azure, and all Cloud computing Resources I found here!
  • Telegram (OMG, It’s totally wonderful thing I found here.)
  • & Much Much More :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

In this world of selfishness, No one can ever think of building a community for Helping Peoples with limited resources to fulfill their Needs.
No one, I said no one wouldn’t think the benefit of others in this world.
I want to Ask from you…Did you share these resources with your Friends so that they can get benefit from these as they are in seek of some courses??
It’s a stupid question I know, But most of you will try their most to limit these to just themselves.

I always like the post from someone in this community :grinning::
Above every owner of knowledge there is (always) one more knowledgeable
(until God Who is the All -Knowing ).

Especially Thanks To These Great Contributors :slightly_smiling_face: :

• @hyperdemongod
  • @bluehacker
  • @thejoker (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐙 Love You Bro :grinning:)
  • @playboy83 (Sometime I think of you as a Right Hand Of SaM :smile:)
49 Likes

Oh Boy, Oh Boy :raised_hands:

Thanks for looking forward, I’m so glad that this platform’s resources and content really helped you & other peoples around! (btw, I work alone)

Special thanks to all posters who have contributed a lot and keep looking forward to sharing as much as they can, and lastly, thanks to peoples who always welcome my assistance where they’ve looking for help, one of them is @Hyperdemongod, this guy never disappointed me, I like his intentions including other posters as well, keep up the great work folks!

God bless you and live long!

19 Likes

I actually got confused reading the title. :rofl:
But I am with you bro about this topic.

4 Likes

No more confusion, Title fixed :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry SaM, I can’t give you anything except these thoughts & Thanks again For this Wonderful World :innocent:

6 Likes

Love you too pal! :black_heart: :black_flag:

We here make a living out of what we get from here, but
we make a life out of what we give @1HᗩᑕK.

And without you 1Hackers, this community would not have got this big, as It takes both sides to build a bridge and you 1Hackers holding it very tight from the other side of it.

8 Likes

I Have seen more than 10 forums but I like onehack most as we have great quality content on others forum’s they have mostly same content shared again and again and they are not maintain the level. I have seen almost all content are copied from onehack and pasted in other forums.

I don’ t use that much frequently insta or fb as I use onehacks daily.

Thanks admins for maintaining the level and making it the best and different from all private forums. :+1:

7 Likes

:innocent: :heart:

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

Always appreciated your work, and eager to work to contribute to this awesome society, it’s like my home when i need sometime to take my day off and learn new tools & Stuff,
AnD thanks to all those amazing contributors out there.

2 Likes

Completely agree and thanks Sam and all the contributors for your knowledgeable shares.

You all are awesome.

1 Like

my dragons are happy :dragon_face: :dragon_face: :dragon_face: :dragon_face:

1 Like

Thanks to the entire OneHack community. This place is a whole new different world in it’s own beautiful way. The resources that are shared here are invaluable. I simply cannot express enough gratitude for this beautiful community and it’s wonderful members !!! Thank you everyone for helping me out in numerous ways… May god bless everyone who shares stuff on this forum.
Divyang Soni
India

3 Likes

Thank you one hack community :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Salam to you brother @asder45r

This post represents my heart’s content. I love this forum too. It’s all happen because Chief @SaM hardwork.

Cheers.

1 Like

Very glad to see so many of you just give your thought about 1Hack.
But so sorry @SaM for not giving anything to this community but i have learnt so many things from this forum. Very thanks to @Waga @FlashyFlash @dydx they helped me alot in so many thing specially @SaM and @Hyperdemongod, They give content everyday . Love you all guyzzzzzz. And thanks for supporting all of us…

4 Likes

Wa ʿalaykumu s-salam :heart: :innocent:

3 Likes

onehack is the most wonderful forum i found on the internet.when i first found this forum and seeing the content being provided by @sam, i was like wao! so such a God sent man still exist on earth.pls sam keep the good work. i wish one day, i will be able to post something

3 Likes

:heart: :innocent:

2 Likes

You definitely hit the nail on the head.

One Hack Is Best Amongst Equals.

You don’t get tired of navigating the pages.

It’s Addictive!
It’s Informative!
It’s Educative!
It’s a Great Forum!

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

5 Likes