SearchDiggity | A Tool For An Easy Way To Search Google | Bing | Shodan

A couple of years back, I was doing some research for my own knowledge-gathering, when I came across a very good tool, SEarchDiggity. This whole tool as a brainchild of Fran Brown, Rob Ragan and Brad Sickles from Bishop Fox (https://www.bishopfox.com/resources/tools/google-hacking-diggity/attack-tools/ ). SearchDiggity 3.1 is the primary attack tool of the Google Hacking Diggity Project. Its very easy to use for Search Engine hacking and information gathering purposes. The best part of this tool is that it has an extensive collection of Shoan search queries that can help in Red? Blue teaming exercises. Once you install this tool, you can go to the installation folder, where you can find simple text files with loads of Bing, Google and Shodan search queries in one place. With a little bit of scripting knowledge, you can easily utilize these text files, into your own automation scripts. Some of the screenshots are as follows:

• SearchDiggity User Interface

• Installation Folder with Text Files

• Shodan Search Queries in One Text File

TextFiles

This tools can be very handy for information gathering purposes when you have tight timelines to complete a project and want to find some juicy information, without even using any profession pentesting tool.

ENJOY! :+1:

9 Likes