The Fastest Hash Cracking System
pip3 install search-that-hash && sth
Tired of going to every website to crack your hash? Search-That-Hash automates this process in less than 2 seconds. Search-That-Hash searches the most popular hash cracking sites and automatically inputs your hash(s) for cracking
- Auto-Type Identification - No need to know the hash type, Search-That-Hash uses Name-That-Hash to get accurate results on the type of the hash.
- Offline Mode - Not connected to the internet? No worries, Search-That-Hash will automatically run Hashcat for you.
- Fast - We’re all busy people and that’s why we’ve dedicated time to make Search-That-Hash as fast as possible.
- JSON API - As well as JSON output for CLI we also offer an API.
- Accessible - We are 100% Accessible.
- Extensible - Adding sites to Search-That-Hash is as easy as printing “hello world” !
- Beautiful - The colours were hand-selected to be as gnarly and accessible as possible .
- Ethical - We search hashes ethically and legally.
Couldn’t find it in any API? STH automatically pipes your input into Hashcat
Make sure to specify a wordlist if you want STH to use HashCat with
-w /path/to/wordlist. If you are on Windows you must specify the path to your HashCat binary and folder in config.json
Install Search-That-Hash as fast as you can read this README. No, seriously – it’s that easy
pip3 install search-that-hash
pip install search-that-hash
Note: We can’t guarantee all of the APIs provide perfect privacy due to being closed source. If you need to crack sensitive, personal information please use the offline mode or Hashcat directly.
Like Search-That-Hash? We have 2 other projects you’ll love!
Instantly identify what type of hash it is. With support for over 300 hashes, descriptions and popularity ratings! Automatically decrypt ciphers, decode encodings, crack hashes, and more. Not sure what the text is? Use this!
We now have support for running STH on google colab for faster hashcat cracking, no need to worry about running hashcat on your machine anymore! Many thanks to Drago for making this
Want to know how everything works?
Or maybe want to use the API!
Thats why we have documentation!
We would love any contributions to search-that-hash, thats why we’ve made it as simple and as easy as we can to contribute! Simply follow the docs on “Contributing”
Thank you also to Fawaz for the amazing website!
Thank you to the TryHackMe community, they taught me so much in infosec and its a pleasure being part of it!
Lastly, this project was inspired by Hashbuster so thank you for the work!