[Script] Download all the files in a directory from Goindex Websites

This script is not targeted for any particular site. It works for any Google index sites Just find any other site and script will work as usual.

Did any one figure it how this script work for local machine

What’s Goindex website plz ? it’s first time that i hear about this
I’ve make some serach and i just found only github repo related to Gdrive

GoIndex is just a tool that indexing Google Drive into downloadable links

Other examples of GoIndex websites:

https://com.tdbot.workers.dev/0:/
https://td.isumit.workers.dev

Use Jupyter Notebook

seems awesome…it means if i am not added to that google group but still i can download their files using this script?

GoIndex doesn’t require the subscription. It is a solution to make Private GD/TD to be publicly accessible

what i mean is to download all files instead of google drive to local hard disk because all of as doesn’t have a team drive also the team drive that we have is temporary like half of them shut down yesterday.

do you know what “Jupyter Notebook” actually is?

Thank’s @atlonxp

How can i find these GoIndex websites such your examples ?

Look at the links I shared and dig deeply. You will find where to look for them.

for noobs like me, i dont see more then the same domain in yiur example (workers.dev)

when i make google search in only this domain, it return not good website lol … so i dont know how to find them

Yes I know what is Jupyter notebook
What I need is if some make this script make download in local machine yes or no.

Yes I know what is Jupyter notebook

You’ve just known the Jupyter Notebook, but you have not known

1. how to use
  2. how to program it (indeed Python Language)

If you know it, you will find out right away what to change and fix.

What you are using is not my source code but it’s pankaj260.

Based on the error, you need to install requests → pip install requests

You just change the saved directory to a directory on your local machine.

Where to fine GoIndex website

Answer: Telegram

You need to find them yourself on Google with such following keywords:

• “Free course telegram”
  • “Viper telegram”
  • “Mega/GDrive telegram”

Hope, it would help to learn all by yourself.

https://edu.tuts.workers.dev/Udacity%20-%20Collections%20[300%20GB]/Nanodegrees/Business%20Analytics%20Nanodegree%20v2.0.0/ ’ link is working but i got output like this maybe it has infinity loding

May be they have moved or removed the content.

can i download from archivists.animekaizoku.com using this script?

It could but need some amendments in the CSS Selector in order to grab all folders and links

this site is also index, but dont let users download before joining their group.

The CSS style is different from normal GoIndex. If you wanna download files from this website, you need to change CSS selectors for folder and link

sorry i dont know coding so much…if you could make this one and be able to download from that website, it would be real help for me and lot others