SAP Career Advice

Hi , I am 25M, Indian. Electrical Engineer with 3y of experience in BMS and Water Power plant. Need to Switch my career to SAP Consultant, After one day of googling i found there is two path if am not wrong. Technical Consultant and Functional Consultant. Why am here is. which module falls under Functional consultant, as am Zero in SAP, planning to get Certification in SAP. which Certification i need to get first… Currently going to resign my job from power plant(Low salary,no future growth) so am looking for perfect plan that i can make it real. Certification or Project that make me to land an entry level project in SAP world.

PS: I have premium subscription in Lynda, Udemy, Pluralsight. let me know is there any specific online learning platform for SAP.

Thanks

bro u have accounts so just try hard by learning and lyna and pluralsight is very good sources

Man you have everything I wish for. Just learn from those.

@pluralas_asd @Listic_Goon , There are many modules, which modules i can start to learn first, which modules is good for fresher. Please guide me a learning path.