Sam and the Community - How do you generate udemy coupon courses?

Sam and the Community, I want to know, how you people create udemy course coupons? Is that 100% legal and right? Is that some kind of mechanism or something that you people do to produce such courses - free of cost and lifetime access on udemy and etc.
It’s like nice cushy feelings…
If Sam is the author of such a course with value of 100$ and you heard somewhere someone is giving access to Sam’s expensive courses free of cost for lifetime. How would you react?
I want to know the truth!!!

3 Likes

When someone creates a course on Udemy they can create a coupon code that will allow a certain amount of people to enroll in the course for free before the coupon expires. People usually do this if they are new to the platform and want to promote their courses and get some good reviews. People who are more established and have a lot of students are usually less likely to issue coupons.
Also, the courses are not actually around $100. They list these as the prices and then have a “sale” about 3 times per week with around 90-95% off: this is the actual price. People are more likely to buy if they think they are getting a really good deal.

8 Likes

@Jared Well done, thanks for covering it up very clearly :+1:

@Bixby_Neon Furthermore, there are several sites that share these coupons as a freebie, also, several groups leak the codes for expensive courses as well, I get my hands-on on it, so do other members who share the coupons here.

If you search via a search engine, you can get the most of the resources to bookmark, and Honestly, there is no trick or hack to do this nonstop!

NOTE FOR NEWBIES:

1. Do not share site links here, we already have all of them published.
  2. Must read FAQ to avoid messing with Coupon thing, only experienced members do that here, if you overlook the FAQ and guidance, Trust me you will probably post spam here, and in return, I will definitely suspend your account.
  3. I repeat, read the FAQ, it has all the answers to your questions or anything you would like to do here, so, first, get learned from it then proceed to avoid getting caught by the system or me.

TOPIC SOLVED!

13 Likes