Register Stripe Unlimited Corporated VCCs

• Panel for making Unlimited VCCs.
  • How to make a Stripe Biz?
  1. Get a EIN profile (CANT BE sole proprietor) and make sure it’s related to tech/software.

2. Sign up on stripe using a CLEAN (check IP with @zpcny_bot on telegram) socks5 proxy of same zip, recommend socks.bz.

3. Enter all the information except biz website and bank details and leave it for a few hrs.

4. Register for a bluebird or any other easy bank account using profile’s details. DON’T use Go2bank, any greendot bank, or any metabank or else stripe will ban.

5. Make a bigcartel page and create few listings selling software keys and stuff. Use the same username as your business.

6. Copy your bigcartel website link

7. Open stripe and enter your bank details and bigcartel page.

8. Fill out all the pros info as necessary.

Your tax information will get verified if the profile are good. Leave the stripe for a day and after a day, link the stripe to bigcartel. Wait another day and make a $5 payment (Pay someone to make this payment for you, it should be from a real card don’t even think about using stolen unless you want to get banned from stripe). This will start your 7 Day hold period.

Wait a few days and then go to settings and in feature, click on issuing. Sign up for issuing and make sure that you select “for business transaction”, “for employees” etc. DON’T select “for personal use”.
You will get signed up for VCC issuing and now u can issue unlimited vcc.
For every VCC, stripe will charge you 10¢.

DON’T try to reload your balance using bank. If you want to load your vcc, load your stripe using LEGIT money thru card transactions from your shoppy! If you try to load balance using bank, stripe WILL ban!

DON’T ASK ME WHERE TO BUY EIN PROFILES I DONT SHARE THAT INFO. FIND IT YOURSELF.

9 Likes

I always look out for your posts . You’re super smart … Thank you for being part of onehack.
Hi by the way

Hey Astrid,
Great info and thank you for the share. I’ll give it a shot