Record Laptop Screen from Camera

Hi Friends

Please guide me how I will capture/record the Laptop Screen. Actually, I want to monitor the activities on the Laptop screen. I dont want to use the Screen Capture Software.

Which is the best camera for this purpose. Either I buy the Cannon or Action Camera such as (GoPro Hero 8 or another camera) that give me perfect and smooth result.

Note: I want to capture/record the Laptop screen from very close to Laptop screen.

Thanks

1 Like

Isn’t using Screen Recording software is way more efficient and smoother way to record your laptop screen then with any other extra camera?

There are many disadvantages of using extra camera to record your laptop screen.

But If you insist then I would recommend you going on with Canon Camera.

Remember, If you want to use camera to record the screen, then camera setup is important. Firstly, switch your lens to manual mode. Set ISO to 100, of you are somewhere near too much of light. If not, change the ISO accordingly. Then, turn the focus ring so that it focuses all of the screen, zoom in to confirm this. If you still think the screen is too bright then, increase the aperture. Probably 2–3 stops high. For best results, mount the camera on a tripod. That’s pretty much it.

:information_source: sachin kamath.

1 Like