PUBG new state PROBLEM

I’ve done all possible ways to fix this. literally every videos on how to fix this. some says my phone is using custom rom that’s why i encounter this (I dunno tf that means tho) I’m using v7 if someone solved this in unique please share.

The method I did as it follows (didn’t work)
-Turning off developer options /Usb debug.
-checking root(which I do not have)
-Uninstalling and installing (how many times? Too many to count)
-Clear data -Turning on permission
-Rebooting (Tooooo many 2count)

• renaming Obb (I have no idea how to do this)
    -Downloading in Tutu
    -Checking my storage (Still carry)I’ve done all possible ways para maayos literally every videos on how to fix this napanood ko na some says im using custom rom that’s why i encounter this (I dunno tf that means tho) I’m using v7 if someone solved this in unique please share.

The method I did as it follows (didn’t work)
-Turning off developer options /Usb debug.
-checking root(which I do not have)
-Uninstalling and installing (how many times? Too many to count)
-Clear data -Turning on permission
-Rebooting (Tooooo many 2co

unt)

• renaming Obb (I have no idea how to do this)
    -Downloading in Tutu
    -Checking my storage (Still carry)

Is the problem that you can’t run the game? Maybe because if you’re in India you can’t run it.

you keep saying tf that means, We don’t know tf is v7 you have to mention your phone model, OS Version, go to About Phone and post a screenshot of it.

in India working fine

1 Like

As far as I know this can still run the game I’m using vivo 7

sorry to say that the game just launched and there are many bugs to be fixed…it takes some time to be fully stable…and another thing to say is that it needs more like an high end device to play smoothly!!!

1 Like

Yeah I’m quite disappointed tho. but will not stop hoping to be fix. My device can still run the game although my phone specs is not that high; it can still play smoothly with settings adjustment

If your phone developer option is not enable so first enable then start game and again off developer option and game will work

1 Like

As someone mentioned to enable developer mode, and if you’re using Vivi V7 then follow:

1. Enter Settings>More settings>About phone(>Version);
  2. Click seven times at Software version;
  3. Developer options will appear in Settings>More settings.

Good luck, if it is another brand then you can check the manufacturer’s page to see how to enable developer mode, remember, never leave developer mode enabled when you finish doing your task, disable it must!

3 Likes

Turn off the adb and Developer mode in settings.I had the same issue.

1 Like

Well First, I also wanted to play the game i saw notification and i installed it then i try to lauch it and boom redirected to the ip in which they saying to turn off developer option and i turned it off then rebooted device and re-launch the app same redirected to the ip and i uninstalled the game because i read about the requirement to run the game and i feel like wtf why turning off dev options. you can check below links for refrences:

Reddit
Another Reddit