Project ideas

Hello everyone, I need some suggestions or ideas to implement for my final year engineering project.

It’ll be a great project, if it helps users in day to day problems.

Anyone can share there problems and opinions.

Everyone’s perspective is appreciated.:heart:

3 Likes

I appreciate your idea…! @Pan_Da I guess there are already technologies being developed for it.

Which Department ?

Hey,

This is a good site to look trough for something that you might be able to use.

It’s a bit older but still alot of ideas that might help.

https://www.ideaswatch.com/

Do a project on automatic traffic management with auto violation detection auto challan visit here technology website they are doing such type of projects.
Use of technology ex.COMPUTER VISION TECHNOLOGY.
AUTO DISTANCE CALCULATOR SAME NUMBER CROSSING TWO POINTS LIKE A AND B BEFORE THE TIME IT SHOULD CROSS AS PER SPEED LIMIT .ETC
AUTO INDUCTION CHARGING LANE .FOR HIGHWAYS. LIKE THIS TYPE OF PROJECTS.

@lakhan Computer.!

@tech_dude Thanks. But, I guess Mumbai police is already using Auto Violation System.

Hello sir,
You can Built a Solution for a farmer,
to monitor the soil moisture in there field with augmented reality android app.
But Low Cost which make it Affordable for small land holding farmer to implement.
it will required electronic and computer discipline person for this.
only one thing it should cost effective and efficient.
what do you think?
there are commercial solution but it very costly and can used in commercial or Large farms, also complex required training.
and
Other is
a App in bilingual,
which will take a farmer field location and will recommend cropping pattern, with a optimize management practice for best and high profit from there location.
a remote sensing data will help us to identify the soil and nutrient availability in that location.
i know it Big but it can take further for Start up

All the best with your project…

we will also want to know your idea or Interest for the project which is going on your mind

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for your interaction…! :blush: but What I mean when I’m asking for ideas is to let people interact with each other and share problems they face on their day to day life. What are the flaws in existing systems. There are people who don’t know programming but they want to make a change in real life. So by sharing ideas and suggestion opens a gate of possibilities and We can see things from different perspective. And working on existing things can gain experience. but for success you have to be unique.