Professional Smartphone USAGE!

During these quarantine days there are many things which everybody is facing right now !

In this post feel free to add your best method to ease one’s personal interface using the internet

Below I present you the method which would provide you an ease to access internet and all entertainment resources.

Note: This post is for only for smartphone optimization !

1. Browser - From my almost 5 months experience I came to know this is the one and only browser that’s going to break the internet rules

The best smartphone browser is BRAVE - click here

Note: Brave has a option of blocking scripts .

TIP - Uninstall / Disable all other browser after installation of Brave and set it to default.

1. Youtube comes with lots and lots of irritating ads and in this forum many of us have even used Youtube Premium turns out the trial experience is over so whats the perfect solution for this

Try Youtube Vanced amazing ad-free experience of Youtube you can even unlock even higher resolutions

Youtube Vanced - click here
strictly follow the instruction present in the website

3 Like many of you are having problems with streaming applications nowadays due to network overload but its always best that you must use a download manager to fix this issue.

The two most useful Download manager are
ADM PRO - click here
IDM+ - click here

Note:Going to these download manager download link please use brave and click to the lion icon and block scripts onto and then proceed to click over download !

4.There are a lot of streaming and movie apps present at the moment below I present you the link where you can get the good streaming apps currently patched.

click here to goto movies /streaming patched app link

TIP : Right now Nova TV links are working well for streaming click here to goto download page

1. To view documents use Office app at playstore.

2. Use Gboard as your default keyboard available at playstore

3. for learning coding the best app I would suggest is use MIMO - click here

This is really a good app to learn coding just install and login via Playstore

1. Crypto-trading Use Binance app - click here for rewards

Note: If you want any advice or guide about crypto trading just comment down below I will create a different post for this.

If you are from India you need to create WazirX account and Binance account with the same mail id in-order to interlink the accounts.

WazirX app -click here for rewards

My personal suggestion unless and until you know the basic semantics of Blockchain don’t head for crypto trading !

9.Anybody who is good with import and export always deal with Alibaba available in playstore.

Here I come to the end of the post some may say I didn’t add any VPN [ You dont really need one unless and until you are on https there is no need of one the one and only need of VPN is to unblock restrictions that’s it.

ANYWAYS feel free to share your personal niche of using smartphone in the comments below and make this post more useful.

5 Likes