Problem with Service Finder wordpress theme- Provider and Business Listing WordPress Theme v3.5

Please I have a problem with Service Finder - Provider and Business Listing WordPress Theme v3.5 . Can someone help me fix this issue. After creating the provider’s account and I try to login I will receive an account moderation error. I have turned that off and on, yet no fix. See the image error below for clarification. I have contacted the theme developers but they are not responding to me.Screenshot_25|690x283

U have an account approval pending. U need to approve account from the wordpress backend. Theme has inbuilt moderation and verification feature so it wouldn’t be letting u login unless account approved by an admin

2 Likes

I have searched all round the backend but I couldn’t find anything. Would you recommend any plugin that might be of help?

You don’t need a plugin. Its a theme feature. Let me check if there is online documentation available which can help you approve the account

Link to the theme documentation > https://aonetheme.com/demo/documentation/theme-account-moderation.html

You can disable account moderation from theme options. Please check the link.

1 Like

Thanks bro, this will go a very long way

1 Like

Please house, I’m newbie here.
I just bought the service finder theme, but after installing it, it told me that the theme can’t work with my php version.
Please what version does it support?

Thanks