Potential Interest in Very Professional & Exclusive IPTV Service for Onehack Users

Hello Onehack Family!

I just thought I’d make a thread to voice a few thoughts on everything I’ve been observing while enjoying my team both helping users and receiving great knowledge from others over the past 6 months +. I’m a very activate member of Onehack.us, clocking in a good 2-3 hours daily and seeing what help I can provide and what new things I can learn. It boasts a fantastic community with an “in it together” attitude, especially over the course of a global pandemic.

A little about me: I was made redundant about two years ago, but also finished studying part-time in my final year of a near decade long career way before the pandemic and lockdowns were in full swing. It’s been exceptionally difficult getting by as I’m sure it has been for many others; hopefully there will be some light at the end of the tunnel for us all. For me personally, it has been job application after job application with mammoth amounts of people out of work in a similar vein and crossing into different sectors, meaning that the competition is more fierce than ever. It’s quite discouraging that, speaking from someone who is unemployed, every time you think that you are going to be successful at securing employment at the final hurdle, you trip and land on your face :smile:

In order to keep busy, I have been building my own IPTV service from the ground up for fun for the past two, two and a half years, and never had the goal of selling it. Over the past month, I have been seeing increasing Onehack special offers available to users and I reckon I could offer my very unique service at a similar killer price. The difference with my service compared to others would be that everything is remotely managed and updated by me; a weird hobby I know, but it keeps the mind ticking.

Recently, I seen a thread posted by a user regarding IPTV (Which I don’t see very often) and sparked my inquisitive nature on whether or not other users on here have a similar interest.

I’d like this thread to serve as an indicator of whether or not our Onehack users would be interested in a special discounted deal for an IPTV service with virtually everything from every country you can think of, PPV, sports, movies, 24/7 channels etc.

Rather than waste anyone’s time, I’d like to first reach out and see if I could arrange with admins (Who I’ve already been speaking to previously about this) a great savings price available to our Onehack users to help them get through the dizzying boredom of lockdown. I have set up several services for the elderly in my area for free to help them in these trying times and have been told by my father that I should branch out and offer the service to people for a fee. The only way I could sleep soundly at night is by offering an extremely high quality service at a very amicable price. Everything is remotely done with channels, movies, and TV shows added regularly; again, the fantastic thing here is that there is no middle man. Any issues and I am just a message away to remotely reconfigure.

Lastly, if TV isn’t your thing, consider any family members or elderly residents you are friendly with. All they require is a Firestick plugged into their TV and an application to have access to 8000+ channels which should keep them happy lol

Heartfelt thread putting out some feelers to get some feedback from the community; I appreciate any responses or feedback on whether or not it would interest you :relaxed:; if nobody would be, then no harm done :wink:

I wish you all the best on getting through this pandemic - We will get through this together :heart:

TL;DR - Would a Onehack Exclusive Special Offer on a super reliable IPTV service be of any interest to you or family members?

16 Likes

It sounds interesting. Would love to explore further your service, if there is any trial available.

1 Like

Received trial service. It works perfect and looks amazing. I am very happy to have it.

1 Like

Hello, would your IPTV service run on an internet connected Xbox One running Kodi v18.9 Leia, or do you have to use an asctual Firestick?

1 Like

its working perfectly… thanks

Yes indeed friend; PM me and we can try and get something sorted for you :slight_smile:

Can i get a demo in a android phone to cast on roku mirror? , if there is any trial left.

It’s charming, give a try. Waiting for a lovely pricing :innocent:

Great service… works great

Would be interested. Been using IPTV for a number of years. I have found that it is the apps that generally make a difference to the end user - they want it as easy as possible. There are so many apps out there and this can often cause confusion.

Hi,
Thank you.
I would like to try this please.
Cheers
Dela

Would love to explore further your service, if there is any trial available.

I am interested to try that service, please let us know how to proceed.

Would love to explore further your service, if there is any trial available.

Would very much love to explore the service. I will be happy to have this trial.

This service certainly sounds interesting. I understand there’s an extensive list of channels as you have mentioned- but can you give us a some types/names of channels so we get a feel for the service (more desi channels, or also english channels, ppv mostly desi or also english content, etc. ?) Hard to make a decision without knowing what channels/content to expect, perhaps a trial would help as well i suppose.
Thank you!

Hi Larm,

it will be thankful and grateful if you can provide atleast the trails.

please…

I’m having wonderful experience.
It is working flawlessly.
Highly recommend everyone.
He is quick and awesome.:heart::ok_hand::clap:

Hi Larm,

I would appreciate if you could provide a trial.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Fantastic service!
Definitely worth trying.
No.1 in ease of use according to me.