PM ME @ruzaid FOR THE ACCOUNT, TO AVOID GETTING THE ACCOUNTS BANNED!

SCRIBD Paid account – Just bought this two fresh login for Scribd for 2$ and want to giveaway one with 1 hacker community to get maximum value of my purchase, this account is a monthly subscription account so get them before they expire or the owner changes the password.

If you have ‘Basics’ Badge, then PM me.

Note for Account usage

This is an active paid account being used by the owner so if you download anything or read using this credentials make sure you remove it from the history we all can fly under the Radar for maximum time.

TRICK TO DOWNLOAD AUDIOBOOKS from Scribd
Note: this works only on Mozilla Firefox

step1 install Video DownloadHelper plugin on Mozilla FireFox
step2: Like & Comment on this Post -> PM me for the active scribd account
step3 : Wait for me to check your badge and provide you the credentials
step4 : Login with credentials
step5 : find Audio book you want to download ( better find the book you want to download, rather than browsing the books after logging in becuse browsing modifies book recommendation for the owner.)
step5 : Open Audio book you want to play, the plugin you installed at first step will find the mp3 resource on the page and recommend for download.
step6 : click download and rename file.

• WARNING!!! :warning: :warning: : I take NO responsibility or obligation that the account will be working after i provide it to you, i’ll check refresh my login to test its validity before i provide it to you.
  • These are active paid account of respective owners, if the find the abuse of their account, they may change the password.
  • :warning: do not save the password to chrome or firefox, both of these browser reports data breach Alert to the owners email address :warning:

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: Fastest Fingures First

13 Likes

Got the premium account and it worked. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Got the free premium account and it is working. Thank you @Ruzaid for sharing the details.

1 Like

thanks for sharing

1 Like

nice share dude keeps it up :wink:

1 Like

Totally working like charm

1 Like

thank you for sharing this

1 Like

@Best_Men. @Dr.Jekyll
@Pawan_Kumar. @special_lectures
@holmes_bond
@beast

Congrats…

Plz Make sure you delete history of the book you download / listened to/ or Read …

3 Likes

it would be gr8 hulp

1 Like

Shared in PM

I please request all those who’ve got the account to follow this. We have been seeing people clearly ignoring the instructions and causing problems to others who were being fair.

@Ruzaid Good work bro :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for share
account is working fine

1 Like

Thanks man, I signed in perfectly.

1 Like

Thank you @Ruzaid I am able to sign in. You are awesome.

1 Like

am imprssd , tq

1 Like

Password is Changed!!

I did notice yesterday many weren’t following the suggestion to clear the history after they downloaded .
Seems the the Account got busted or somebody who received the credentials decided to change the password. not sure

so the party finishes for this account i’ll share another one as i find.
Follow me @Ruzaid for update.

you can please close the thread, as i don’t plan to reply on this thread any more.
Thanks in advance to moderators.
@SaM
@TheJoker

can I have this account :slight_smile:

Please read