[GOT SCAMMED] Please Help TELEGRAM FRAUD

Hi Guys,

I recently became a victim of this telegram guy…

He claimed to sell things for less, and I believed him and sent the money.

Now he banned me from the chat and did not deliver the product…

I sent him 80$ Usd worth of bitcoins…

Is there a way to get my money back😭? Report it as a fraud or something?

Please help.

3 Likes

Sadly no…u can report him in telegram…but it wont get ur money back

4 Likes

@BadFella

Please don’t believe in such Scammers,bro!
There are many messages from Telegram/WhatsApp reporting about such scams and asking for possible solutions.
One of them,I am sharing here(As It might be useful for others!!)

Please Stop Trusting Carders❌
Guys, recently there are many new channels started on Telegram which focuses on Carding, they make you believe that they are real Carders and can hack Amazon, Flipkart & other such Billion dollars organisation with their smartphones😂
Then they will say that they can get you Expensive stuff like iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10 etc at just ₹10000 or below. You will have to pay half in advance so that they can buy CC to use it for carding.
When you pay them the half amount they will go to Amazon, Filpkart website & make the purchase of the item that you require on your address. When it come the page of Payment they will just provide any fake number of credit card which are available on internet & other fake details & proceed to pay.
Now because it takes some time to verify details, Amazon will book the product & mark as Preparing to Dispatch. So they will take this screenshot and send you saying they have done their work and your product will arrive in 4-5 days, now you will have to pay the remaining half. If you don’t they say they will cancel the order and will never work with you again.
Because you have seen the screenshot of Amazon, you will believe them and pay them the other half & wait for your product.
But in real, within 30 minutes Amazon will cancel the order because their system has confirmed that payment has not been made yet. Now because they ordered it from their email you won’t get this notification of order cancellation.
After 7 days when your product don’t arrive you will message them, they say that their job is done…some might ask to wait for more time just for fun & then they all will BLOCK you.
All Carders are Fake❌
In my nearly 2 years on Telegram I have learnt by observing that most (all) channels/person who claims to make you money instantly, by any schemes, Forex-Binary Trading, Paytm hack…etc…They all are scammers
Use Telegram for downloading Movies, Music, Comics, Games, connect with people, and many other things But never use it to become rich overnight or getting expensive stuff at low prices. They all will scam you.
Do forward this message in chats where you can so others can avoid them. Let’s end this carders/scammers
Stay Safe, Don’t get cheated
And Keep similing… :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Thanks Man @FlashyFlash

Thank you Bro @Hyperdemongod… I hope I knew that earlier… :slightly_frowning_face:

Yes, he stopped replying after I sent him the money. And then banned me from his bot…

I felt there is nothing I can do abt it… Maybe the money is lost…

1 Like

some products are legit and doesnot scam, but carding is a complete scam I agree with that.

1 Like

I am sorry for your loss but the moment you made the payment through untraceable method (BitCoin) you Lost the money.
We as a community don’t pay in advance through bitcoin or any untracable and reversible payment methods until the Seller is Vetted or Admin approves that person. Since Telegram has become a Secure platform to Scam everyone is ripping.

2 Likes

Sorry for ypur loss. Sadly there is nothing you can do about it. Just count your losses and move on. Shit happens in life.

Telegram has it’s pros and cons and rather unfortunately, this is one of ots major cons- affording scammers a medium to carry out their nefarious activities. It is a faceless forum and coupled woth that you paid via btc. That’s a no no.

I learnt my lesson the hard way. I was also scammed some two years ago og my hard earned btc. In my case though, i wasn’t buying goods or services. I was just selling for cash. Ever since, i have never ever traded on telegram again.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

Thank you for your response bro @Syed_Fazal_Hassan. Appreciate it.

Thanks @Waga… I see that this guy is still posting messages in the group attracting buyers like me to so he can fraud them… I would want to get this person reported and his group shut down but I don’t think there is a way to do that. I did report his group though.
I regret trusting this guy. :expressionless:

there r some grps and channels on TG that work to expose this ppl u can go there with ur proof…they will list that channel/grp as fraud and prevent ppl frm being scammed

1 Like

Do you know any? I have screenshot of whole chat… I can send it to them. Please let me know @FlashyFlash

jus search on telegram,scammer expose,unmasked,anti scammer etc like words u will find many

in simple way you cant get ur money back however i suggest from next time if you will deal with someone you should doing it from legit website whose reputition is good in market

however if you still want to deal with some random guy ask them to give some dumps free of cost is it working or not…
DARKWEB was good sometime but now its full of scammer.

altenen is only website i oftenly used

1 Like

not if you do it by yourself or from some good WEBSITE dumps :yum: :yum:

1 Like

can i see payment proof ?

1 Like

In a word dil ko chhuu gyi tmahari last lines.
use telegram for movie and all not for becoming rich overnight
(if you knw hindi you will understand)

1 Like

you want to retrive bitcoin :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

@Marsha_Burns

Sorry for your loss mate, wish you have asked in this forum first before buying this scammer story , We have reported this scammer and shut down his previous group but he crops up every now and then, his channel name changed from Hacker’s Scribb to HK team recently. Damn people scam everywhere, harsh but true, you will not get your money back.

2 Likes