Oracle offering Free Certifications for A Limited Time!

I’m happy to announce that Oracle is offering free access to online learning content and certifications for a broad array of users for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database. This program kicks off on Monday, March 30, 2020, and will be available until May 15, 2020.

Starting now, any user, including developers, technical professionals, architects, students and professors, will have quick and easy access to more than 50 hours of online training and 6 certification exams.

Oracle University will provide users with free access to an extensive library of materials for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database, as well as content related to topics such as data science, machine learning, and multi-cloud environments such as integration with Microsoft Azure.

Start learning and get certified in three easy steps:

Step 1: Get a free Oracle Single-Sign-On (SSO) account. If you have an SSO, skip to Step 2

• Click on Hello. Log In. (See far right corner of the page).
  • Select “Create an account” and fill in the required fields.
  • Verify account via email.

Step 2: Access learning paths through the links below:

Step 3: Register and take your free certification exam. If you have a PearsonVue account, log in.

• If not, choose “Create a web account” on the right side of the page and follow instructions.
39 Likes

Thanks for sharing, i got my registration.

Thank you for sharing this information with us.

1 Like

good work bro @hyz keep it up :v::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

my friend can you please describe more I am not able to find registration link.

or if you share screenshot ?

On the Upper left , Hover to Hello, Log in, After that click on create an Account.

I already created account my friend but unable to find free exam register link.

I have posted the links in the post but here is one of them. Click on the link and you will be taken to a page as shown in image, At the end of the page you can register for exam.

Aah, sorry fried I already start learning now I found that after completion of course i will get certificate exam voucher.

Thanks a lot for your help.

1 Like

Really nice share man

1 Like

Thanks, man. Just schedule my exam of Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud for 4 April. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey DARSH,
How was your exam, will you please share your experience?

1 Like

How many certifications can 1 individual give for free, using the Online Proctoring option?
Given that CoVID19 is causing lockdown, everyone is at home, and would want to take this option.
And, how many times can 1 re-take the same exam for free?

Please Help me to find - Is there any way to download these courses?

1-You can download this course using idm (internet download manager). Is best way to download.

2-Other you can create json file and fetch all videos in one batch but you must have sound knowledge of scripting.

can you send me the answers

@ShivamSharma All the course videos are available here:

Follow the links to their respective YouTube playlists which should be easy to download from there.

Could I enroll in more than one certification?

Great Share DUde You rocks