OneChat AI: Your Gateway to Advanced AI Models (GPT-4, Claude 3, Llama, ChatGPT) on Android for FREE

Description

OneChat AI: Android app with advanced AI models

• Access to GPT-4, Claude 3, Llama and more (Free Daily 30 messages)
  • Chat with 20+ AI characters
  • Boost productivity with 40+ AI chatbots
  • Coming soon: DALL-E 3, Midjourney, and SDXL

Requirements

To use OneChat AI, you will need:

• An Android device running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher
  • A stable internet connection
  • Minimum 2GB of RAM for optimal performance

Instructions/Installation/Usage

1. Fill out the Google Form to request beta access: https://forms.gle/deufiyfzJLDEjGSR7
  2. You’ll receive email with Internal Google Play Store link upon approval
  3. Open the link to OneChat AI’s Google Play Store listing
  4. Install the app on your Android device
  5. Launch OneChat AI

Bugs so far

As OneChat AI is currently in beta, users may encounter some bugs or stability issues. If you experience any problems while using the app, please report them by emailing [email protected] with a detailed description of the issue, including steps to reproduce it and any relevant screenshots or error messages.

Note

OneChat AI is an evolving application, and new features and improvements will be added based on user feedback and ongoing development. Regular updates will be provided through the Google Play Store to enhance the app’s functionality and address any reported bugs.

17 Likes

Has anyone got the access yet?

1 Like

You’ll receive an email like this within 12 to 24 hours. Please check your spam folder as well.

After you click on the provided link, you’ll be redirected to Google Play Store Internal link.

Launch it, enjoy!

I haven’t received the email. Has anyone received it? How long did it take?

1 Like

i waited hours, so you will receive in a few hours see the screenshot i received

3 Likes

How many of you got access to the app? And how’s the app?

Please share and let’s help each other in the process.

You can also share the screenshot of the app, it’ll be helpful for the new users.

First thank u for developing this app.
The UI is beautiful and the app is smooth i liked.
Since it’s in development i hope that you add uploader option, that allows the user to upload document and images like the real ChatGPT 4.

2 Likes

Thank you for your review @Tiitow5588. Yes, we’ve already implemented your mentioned features like image scanning using GPT-4 Vision, also implemented text to image DALL-E 3 and will be releasing this features very soon.

We’ll also implement document processing very soon.

2 Likes

I have got access to the app. I am using it to quickly ask questions regarding study purposes. The responses are good. But sometimes the responses are not complete.

1 Like

@simran we’ve limit the max token to 1500 only, if that’s the problem we’ll keep the max token to default i.e 4096.

The link that they have send me to email does not work. What can i do?

1 Like

Hey @pol_mourgos to access the download link, log in to the Google Play Store using the same email address you provided in the form (e.g., if you submitted [email protected], use that email to log in and click the download link).

I want to join @SaM

1 Like

@Abdulla_Al_Mamun_Xia you’ve to fill the form: https://forms.gle/deufiyfzJLDEjGSR7 and you’ll receive the download link on the email you provided in the form.

Yes, please keep it to 4096 tokens if possible. I am repeatedly getting incomplete responses from Claude 3 Opus. When I request “continue” it’s response continues from the previous response but costs extra credit.

Sure @simran, thank you for your feedback, we’ll increase the max tokens per request in the next update.

Updated the app today, the response now is longer and complete. It would be great if you have image models too.

1 Like

Awesome. thank you for sharing .

2 Likes

Hey @asmit_shrestha , I’ve tried the app on several Pixel devices (Pixel 8, 7, 7 Pro), and it consistently crashes on all of them.

1 Like

Yes @simran image models will be available on next update.

1 Like