Office 365 ProPlus + 5TB OneDrive Tutorial - (No EDU Mail) with Desktop Apps

Great,
Don’t mind the OneDrive storage, Like Shared Drive, U can upload Large files using Mover.io :+1:

3 Likes

Coz the subscription is a part of joining the group… Shared

I’m not getting OTP in the third step. I’ve changed chacuo(.)net with @stu.mao.office.gy. Have I done something wrong?

1 Like

Same Error :frowning:

1 Like

It Says Your institution doesn’t meet our academic eligibility requirements to receive Office 365 for free. Please explore other low-cost Office plans

Dude are you a nutcase or what??? OP clearly mentioned in his post that you should not create multiple accounts and abuse this method otherwise the admin might detect it and disable the access for all of us who created it with the same method.
What are you going to do with these many accounts anyways??? One is not enough for you?? You going to store more than 5TB of data on onedrive??
I dont understand you people. By hogging so much accounts for yourself you not only ban yourself in the near future but also all of those people too who just created only one account for themselves. If you are not new here then maybe you already know that there are already many cases before on this forum where abusing these kind of methods bans all of the other people too.
Maybe you should try to turn down your greediness the next time these kind of methods shows up here on this forum.

19 Likes

For these reason most of edu mail blocking now a days @Yash bro … why people are so greedy ? 5TB isn’t enough !! … edu mail college authorities blocking for these and some people make more account to sell them …How funny !! That’s why forum should need always monitoring these types of tricky educational post as people are using for their personal use or misuse !!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing :+1: :wave:

1 Like

Thank you so much. :v: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Guys don’t abuse it please I heartily request you all, greed is always lead us to end. It’s an illusion please understand this in life. You know a few hundred people own 75% of the wealth in the world. And because of their greed, the poor is suffers a lot. Even we are experiencing inequality. And that’s why you’re here to use these hacks, so understand the satisfaction and help our community. Don’t ever abuse anything in your life.

5 Likes

There are leachers right here in the comment section! Flag them off to stop filthy comments!

I"m facing the same issue

i haven’t got the otp

Worked like a charm…
As mentioned by other user it shows only 1GB.

Regarding the OTP issue.,

For random name only, i got it.
It came to the mailbox and it showed 1 mail at the top left corner.But there was no mail displayed in inbox. After refreshing the window, it showed the mail.

1 Like

how i figure it out?

Thanks for the tut…
i havent tried it yet but i wanna ask can we use this onedrive account for sharing stuff?
like sharing movies etc?

1 Like

Thanks @GROWNUPS worked great. Only 1 gig storage like others but still a great share. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Thank’s
Yes, one account is very sufficient, i dont know why some people create a lot of them
I’ve not receive the verification code in temp mail

3 Likes

I’ve got just 1TB not 5TB

OTP not coming…