OffensivePipeline allows to download, compile (without Visual Studio) and obfuscate C# tools for Red Team exercises.
OffensivePipeline downloads the tool from the git repository, then compiles it with msbuild and finally obfuscates it with ConfuserEx.
- List all tools:
- Build all tools:
- Build a tool
OffensivePipeline.exe t toolName
Add new tools
The scripts for downloading the tools are in the Tools folder in yml format. New tools can be added by creating new yml files with the following format:
- Rubeus.yml file:
tool: - name: Rubeus description: Rubeus is a C# toolset for raw Kerberos interaction and abuses gitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/Rubeus solutionPath: Rubeus\Rubeus.sln
Requirements for the release version (Visual Studio 2019 is not required)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (for some tools): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22
- Build Tools for Visual Studio 2019: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/thank-you-downloading-visual-studio/?sku=BuildTools&rel=16
- Disable the antivirus
- Teste on Windows 10 Pro - Version 20H2 - Build 19042.631
Requirements for build
- Net framework 3.5.1 (for some tools): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22
- Visual Studio 2019 → https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/thank-you-downloading-visual-studio/?sku=Community&rel=16
- Install .NET desktop build tools
- Description: Retrieving NTLM Hashes without Touching LSASS
- GitLink: https://github.com/eladshamir/Internal-Monologue
- Description: InveighZero is a C# LLMNR/NBNS/mDNS/DNS/DHCPv6 spoofer and man-in-the-middle tool
- GitLink: https://github.com/Kevin-Robertson/InveighZero
- Description: Rubeus is a C# toolset for raw Kerberos interaction and abuses
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/Rubeus
- Description: Seatbelt is a C# project that performs a number of security oriented host-survey “safety checks” relevant from both offensive and defensive security perspectives.
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/Seatbelt
- Description: SharpChromium is a .NET 4.0+ CLR project to retrieve data from Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Edge Beta. Currently, it can extract
- GitLink: https://github.com/djhohnstein/SharpChromium
- Description: SharpDPAPI is a C# port of some DPAPI functionality from @gentilkiwi’s Mimikatz project.
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/SharpDPAPI
- Description: SharpGPOAbuse is a .NET application written in C# that can be used to take advantage of a user’s edit rights on a Group Policy Object (GPO) in order to compromise the objects that are controlled by that GPO.
- GitLink: https://github.com/FSecureLABS/SharpGPOAbuse
- Description: C# Rewrite of the BloodHound Ingestor
- GitLink: https://github.com/BloodHoundAD/SharpHound3
- Description: .NET authenticated execution for remote hosts
- GitLink: https://github.com/0xthirteen/SharpMove
- Description: Remote Desktop Protocol Console Application for Authenticated Command Execution
- GitLink: https://github.com/0xthirteen/SharpRDP
- Description: A native C# conversion of Kevin Robertsons Invoke-SMBExec powershell script
- GitLink: https://github.com/checkymander/Sharp-SMBExec
- Description: SharpSpray a simple code set to perform a password spraying attack against all users of a domain using LDAP and is compatible with Cobalt Strike.
- GitLink: https://github.com/jnqpblc/SharpSpray
- Description: .NET Persistence
- GitLink: https://github.com/0xthirteen/SharpStay
- Description: SharpUp is a C# port of various PowerUp functionality
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/SharpUp
- Description: .NET port of PowerView
- GitLink: https://github.com/tevora-threat/SharpView
- Description: SharpWMI is a C# implementation of various WMI functionality.
- GitLink: https://github.com/GhostPack/SharpWMI
- Description: Modified version of Matterpreter’s DefenderCheck
- GitLink: https://github.com/rasta-mouse/ThreatCheck
- Description: Watson is a .NET tool designed to enumerate missing KBs and suggest exploits for Privilege Escalation vulnerabilities.
- GitLink: https://github.com/rasta-mouse/Watson
- Description: Privilege Escalation Awesome Scripts SUITE
- GitLink: https://github.com/carlospolop/privilege-escalation-awesome-scripts-suite