O’Reilly | Premium Membership For A Month | Build Skills Solve Problems Stay Ahead ⭐

Build skills. Solve problems. Stay ahead.

With your O’Reilly online learning membership, you get access to live online training courses, books, videos, interactive tutorials, and more.

By clicking “Get Started,” you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of our Membership Agreement.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

Appreciate the share, don’t be cheap!

31 Likes

Sam I love It thanks

1 Like

This is pure awesomeness for video tutorials, Sam! Although not so awesome for books since you cannot download them, only read them online :frowning:

If I see a PacktPub premium next, I’ll be on the 9th cloud! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

this is awesome ,great post thank you

1 Like

Of course, because not everyone can sign up on freesoff and see your posts there - when I wanted to sign up there all I got is “New registrations are not allowed from your IP address.”, then howcome someone copied it anything that you don’t own? this share announced by O’Reilly and SaM just got it to share here, I thank Sam for sharing this here for everyone to help and learn.

And you suckers leech each and every post there from here without giving the credit, this post was shared on Giveaway paltform O’Reilly itself, you think you made it?. stop bullshit me where you have nothing to defend.

Sharing is Caring, no matter where you share it!

8 Likes

Kudos to Sam!!

Helped me immensely. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sam my hats down to you man!! You truly are unique !! This is definitely a goldmine!!! :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you very much. This very helpful.

2 Likes

thanks, @SaM for sharing it and granting me badges in return, I’m glad my contribution has been shared.

1 Like

Is this for lifetime?

For a Month. Check the title

2 Likes

I love it! Tks SaM!

2 Likes

Thank you @SaM

1 Like

You’re the best Sam

1 Like