On Windows 10, it can quickly get annoying having to constantly adjust the sound of the speakers while watching videos or playing music.
If you are dealing with different sound levels for contents, you can quickly normalize the audio on Windows 10 to have a consistent sound volume level across applications and web browsers when watching shows online or listening to music.
Use these steps to change the sound settings to normalize volume on Windows 10:
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Sound.
- Under the “Related Settings” section, on the right side, click the Sound Control Panel option.
- Click on the Playback tab.
- Select the speaker currently set as the default (the one with the green check mark).
- Click the Properties button on the bottom-right.
- Click on the Enhancements tab.
- Check the Loudness Equalization option.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the OK button.