Netflix Free Trials | 2020 💯

Recently Netflix removed its free trial for almost all users. Here’s how you can still get a free trial for a 4k 4-screen plan:

1. Buy a Portuguese VCC (these go for around ~$0.80). If you want to make sure that your card will work, you can use a free bin checker which will tell you if your card is from Portugal.
  2. Get on a Portuguese IP using a VPN.
  3. Create a Netflix account using the VCC and sign up for the free trial.
  4. That’s it! You can enjoy free Netflix now and you don’t have to use the VPN anymore.

Enjoy! :heart:

12 Likes

Could you suggest an ideal place to buy a Portuguese vcc?

3 Likes

How do you get past the phone number though?

2 Likes

I don’t normally bump posts like this but curiosity killed the cat :slight_smile: - I don’t see how to get around the locked in +351 OTP code :frowning:

1 Like

Still 1 month trial works for South Korean, Just what’s needed is a working BIN and VPN

3 Likes

using twillio

can i used vcc? or only bin korea?

Netflix tells you all the countries that they’re still offering the free trial for lmao :smiley:

Yes you can check country by country in this link : https://help.netflix.com/en/node/16282/ of course if you want… it’s a pain in the ass. in my case I didn’t wait or asked, I checked country by country assuming the availability of great VPNs according to country; some times cuz you don’t know if the FREE TRIAL still be existing the time you look for it.

1 Like

Personally speaking I didn’t try, cuz I don’t watch series or movies, I want to but I don’t have time to, otherwise you can check for working BINs, people still sharing them in telegram channels, I guess so :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes