NEED HELP...... GUYS

I am a programmer who codes for fun, so here is the problem,
I always solve the problem statements like on codeforce and leetcode and CodeChef means related to data structure and algorithm, and practicing for 3 years, so I can call my self a pro kinda, OK that’s it.
HERE IS THE PROBLEM
yesterday, I got verified to student GitHub pack, so I got so many features like hosting, etc and got 100$ both in AZURE and AWS and still a lot, so the features are related to SQL in simple those are related to WEBSITE, HOSTING, MACHINE LEARNING, etc, which, I have ZERO… knowledge how to use, honestly, I don’t even know how to write an HTML code, I always practiced competitive programming so, I don’t know any of these, so, I am asking how to use these 100$ which must be worthful guys is there any tutorials or anything ping me up pls guys, I don’t know a single thing related hosting, etc…
OR should I make RDP?

1 Like

@Copy_Paste
Take a day or two, go to Udemy.com, watch free courses on these topics, get yourself some knowledge and use them to your benefit!
All the Best!! :+1:

1 Like

yep as a backup, i have enrolled in some courses lets see.

1 Like

wow, awsome thx for pinging this post.

I am a web programmer which has already helped me a lot in my journey were some youtube videos, use of frameworks (bootstrap, laravel etc …), documentation always and most importantly the stackoverflow community

1 Like

If you can do competitive programming, you can finish basic web development in a day.

For web dev; you can check web track of this free harvard course. It covers HTML, CSS and Javascript.

1 Like

thx for the source.