Need A Payment Gateway in Pakistan

Hello,
We have created a website that specifically targets US clients, but we are not finding a good payment gateway to receive money in Pakistan. 2Checkout has a lot of restrictions, PaySera and PaymentWall do not do anything special. Please suggest a solution. Thanks

1 Like

It’s not new, This subject exists already and we have discussed on this subject many times in the past, anyway, continue readiing…

Overview:

1. There are some high-level shits going on to keep Pakistan away from such services that help Freelancers, you can say, running services interrupting the real business, it can be anything, Politics, mafia, etc, this is the reason Paypal service far away from the imagination of Pakistani citizens, where it should’ve existed earlier time. (Pakistani's still seeking for a solution and getting scammed by local agents where they get paid only 65% from the overall shared amount, I feel sorry for them)

2. Digital Money Service, I heard on news it can happen, sooner or later, but it’s been 2 years now, No sign, the news even wiped, that’s shame, because, it shouldn’t take that long where launchers believe it is very beneficial in all directions. (A Hope for all Pakistani's, when it get done no sign)

3. Considering the new agreement, I heard Amazon getting Introduced in Pakistan, when and where, no sign, this is a good service and a good hope for business also, it can arrange such services, if Amazon ever gets launched hopefully the new services for payment system will also be concerned (Optional) because as far I know about, they will push Banks instead of Paypal or other services, Damn, I feel sorry for all the citizens because your Government considering what actually benefits them, not to citizens. (I wish you peoples have a solution that helps you to get paid by your clients directly without any middle-man and extra taxes. Still you folks have hope, let's see)

TIP 1: Talk to a Bank if you’re running a permanent business only & your clients can handle the bank transfers, shall I name them? sure will do, Standard Chartered, Royal Bank Of Scottland, Silk Bank, Faisal Bank, these 4 known as Multi base, they have the most secure and deep links/sources with worldwide bands besides any bank that exists in Pakistan, before you dig-in, remember, their Requirements are tough, but if you get access, trust me, you can get paid even blacklisted country.

TIP 2: Stick to Payoneer, it helps you where no one else helping you out, Less transfer fee, payment process within a few minutes, bank transfer within 2 hours, supported almost all banks in Pakistan, including Payoneer debit card, Xoom is also an option if available at both locations.

Anyway, there is nothing else that remains to put into this subject, besides reading these available solutions, Go ahead and take a look, you will definitely get help to look forward to the given directions.

[SOLVED] How to open a verified PayPal account - #21 by SaM
[SOLVED] PayPal money receiving problem - #3 by SaM

P.S: How do I know all this? I have links with Pakistani citizens and other sources, friends as well, and the Youtube. lol

Good Luck! :+1:

11 Likes

Great Information . Currently i am working in Silk Bank as a Digital Banking Manager ,

4 Likes

Thank you Sam

1 Like

use Xoom To receive money from international clients