My youtube chaneel is on strike please help

I uploaded a video to youtube, which said that your video violated youtube community rules, i claimed video that doest not violates youtube community rules.
then after 3 hours they emailed me that your destroyed youtube community rules, so your account is on strike, so please i need help
thank you.

2 Likes

@SaM @admins please help me

Avoid tagging me anywhere, Unless you face a serious type of error regarding site.

Honestly, instead of calling me, I believe Search engine looking for you but you’re not cooperating that well.

See, A SIMPLE WORD AND A SINGLE CATEGORY CAN SOLVE ALL YOUR ISSUES.

https://onehack.us/search?q=Youtube%20%23discussion-solutions

There are specific type and a bunch of different cases solved regarding Youtube and also the one you’re talking it’s solved more than 10 times, even more! So please go through those solutions and guidance.

Btw, avoid messing with Youtube, they said you copied, yes you copied, avoid defending other content as yours, never mess with them, for better start and understanding, Read the Copyright Guideline on youtube.

HAPPY LEARNING :+1:

6 Likes

@maamiradina I don’t have a youtube channel…but if you have violated the rules , check which rule, remove what’s violate the rules, maybe a video, part of a video or a big amount of your videos got reported maybe the whole channel or just one video… who knows!.
Try to make things legal as soon as you can.
No more uploading for now , just focus on what you have in channel, do some checking,
if it has a thing to do with the rights of use of something you don’t own remove what’s related.

Wish you best luck solving the issue :+1:

1 Like

You are right but now my channel is not showing to me anywhere.
When i sign in to youtube it gives an error. So from where I should delete videos. Because they removed my account from YouTube

similar thing happened to me 2 yrs ago… Be quite your account gonna restore automatically after some month… so be patience you cant do anything

Have you recieved this email?