MY GDRIVE Folder Name change to FBI got this need help

1st article & new to this ,
i have edu mail gdrive account i have stored movies etc. & on that id i have 1 shared drive . so a month ago i config rclone using our own site tutorial & link my gdrive + shared drive + onedrive.
so today i open my gdrive & found that my movies folder name changed to {FBI got this} And subfolder name changed to { dude your family knows what you watch, read README.txt } . after that i open README.txt it says the followning msg.

{
Hi,
Okay so your rclone config is visible from the pull request you made few days on github. From the looks of it I am guessing you are not experienced in these things

My Friendly Message For You

1. Delete your forked repo from github, only way to delete the patch-1 branch

2. Go to google account settings and remove rclone from access

2.1) Repeat step 2 on all rclone connected accounts

1. DON’T EVER PUT rclone conf in your cloud drives, I could see your Onedrive account from here

Please read the this all

If I could do this, so could all the people in the world with just ten minutes of googling or in instant if experienced

I am going to paste this to drives on I have access so I could have your attention on this serious security issue
Good Luck
}

i am new to rclone can anyone help what i need to know & 1 more can anyone tell me how to copy gdrive { my drives } files to onedrive/ shared drive

8 Likes

can you please link the tutorial you used?

You are under Arrest … :scream:

3 Likes

Maybe someone messes with you :thinking: and giving you a friendly tip for free :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

i use this method Transfer And Sync Data From One Cloud To Another | RClone!

i dont know but that msg said you are new to rclone & rclone has access to see view edit still confused

If you manage to copy your precious stuff to your Laptop or External Hard drive could be better and why not delete those stuff from Gdrive, delete your traces and let them be.

Okay so your rclone config is visible from the pull request you made few days on github

I think this is where the problem began.
The GUI or whatever you used to create the RClone Config must’ve stored you google drive config info in your own Github repository that you must’ve forked from main dev. So it was easier for anyone to just copy paste few lines of data and access your info through GUI based RClone Browser?

1. Delete your forked repo from github, only way to delete the patch-1 branch

Do exactly as he said, just remove it from your Github account and your config may disappear from it.

1. Go to google account settings and remove rclone from access

This step is just to secure your account from unauthorised access in case you failed to do “step 1”, if you did first step correctly, you can just ignore step 2 since you might want to do RClone on your own.
My advice is to not to blindly follow tutorials and know the stuff in what you’re getting into. I learnt how to do RClone myself since I was completely oblivious as to how config worked in Aria-NG. It took me tens of hours but it was completely worth it.

DON’T EVER PUT rclone conf in your cloud drives, I could see your Onedrive account from here

Never ever ever put any config files on TeamDrives!!! This is a must.
just search conf in search bar of GoogleDrive/OneDrive/any Cloud storage you own and delete any files that has the .conf extension. You can open and check the contents before deleting just to make sure.

The one whoever tried to help you is a good guy, not many are that considerate. Be thankful that you didn’t lose your data and yes never put your personal info on TeamDrives unless you ‘properly own’ it.

Edit: Feel free to correct me If I’m wrong since I’m still learning myself. Thanks for taking time reading this.

3 Likes

@RAK: There are lots of tutorials at 1Hack about getting a new identity. I would recommend those asap.

3 Likes

Great help!!! Appreciated :handshake:

thank you for your explaination i have done 1st & 2nd step & also delete config file from drive . am new to this can you share the tutorial link for how to securely use rclone & copy data from gdrive to shared/onedrive i didn’t find any rclone tutorial for that

can you share the link or keyword to search

@RAK: I am sure you know I was kidding around with you.

Friendly Websites

ettvdl.com https://crackingpatching.com/ https://prostylex.org/ https://haxnode.com/ freecoursesonline.me ftuapps.dev