• Try in Mozilla Firefox
  • If Offer is over, then let me know.

Trick:

• Visit the link below and remove the back
  • Inspect the page and remove the backdrop or div with class “offer-offline”
  • then signup with any temporary email.
30 Likes

Thank you !!

Many many thanks, i have been trying to get this for a long time, thanks man!!!
Is it for lifetime???

lol read the title its for 1 month only

1 Like

Shit, didn’t see :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is still on going guys. Was about to post this on here. I usually run a search before posting stuffs so i don’t duplicate posts. Then i find out it has already been shared. You still have about 3 days left. Dive in NOW!!!

Currently transfering my 4.3TB mega cloud files to my Unlimited team drive. Its totally offline. You can setup email notification so you get notified when the process completes or fails.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

3 Likes

Introduction
Hello guys. This is gonna be a quick one. I am between jobs here and sort of busy. I just need to drop this article for my beloved site visitors.

Multcloud is offering unlimited traffic to sync/transfer your data across multiple cloud storage service providers such as GDrive, MEGA, OneDrive, Box, etc.

It is a unique offer of in which you get to enjoy all the features of a full premium Multcloud features. The company is doing this as part of its activities to commemorate the World BackUp Day which holds yearly every 31st day of March. It is providing this give-away for one month. That means it’s about coming to an end in 3 days!

How to get Multcloud Unlimited Cloud BackUp and Sync
Visit the multcloud website.

Either signup if you don’t already have an account or sign in if you’ve got a multcloud account.

Use any feature you desire. I am currently transferring my 4.3TB Mega Cloud storage files to my Unlimited Google Team Drive account. You can even queue and schedule the backup/transfer activities.

The beauty of this is that you don’t get to use your data bandwidth. It’s an offline transfer process, hence only Multcloud bandwidth is used. Furthermore, you can even put off your device or go offline and the process will continue to completion. Before you do this, ensure you setup email notification so you get notified once the backup/transfer or sync process gets completed.

That’s it guys. Hurry up now and make use of this window of opportunity to transfer your files from one cloud storage to another.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

3 Likes

As you all can see in the SS attached above, my mega acount holds about 4.3TB while my actual storage space allocation is 50GB for a free account (aint this commendable of mega cloud storage) :blush:

Now mega reserves the right to delete my files in my account because of this, so need a 2nd backup of the files, hence my decision to transfer the files to my Team Drive which has unlimited storage space. Team Drives also afford me the opportunity to better manage and share my files.

N. B. I am running all these transfer using my mobile phone :grinning:

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

I think this is the first time they have ever given such offer, I hope this won’t be the last

Hehe, good one, you’re fooling Mega’z storage limits like a wizard.

1 Like

Which country are you in? I cant find Google TD option to add at all. I have only Google drive as option to add.

@Waga @Tom_Tank Yes. Even i want to add teamdrive but can’t see any option for it. Help us out. Ty

Hi Waga,

This is just a newbie question, forgive me. Why do you need to transfer your 4.3 TB mega cloud files to team drive? Do mega account expires that’s why you need to transfer?

You won’t find google team drive there by default. You must have a team drive/edu gdrive before you can add it as one of your Multcloud accounts. There are several guides on here about how to get a TD or Edu gdrive both of which offer unlimited cloud storage space.

By @JovialH4ckr

By @dydx

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

No oy doesn’t expire per se. You noticed o have more than exceeded their fair usage and allocated storage space for a free tier account frm 50gb to 4.3tb. They will notify you they reserve the right to delete your files if you continously exceed your allocated space.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

oh ok… apparently that trick won’t last. I haven’t not receive that notification yet even though I also have 4.3TB worth of files.If you’re transferring it to Team Drive I am assuming that you own the Team Drive?. I also have a team drive but I just made it from the tuts that I see here so the TD is not mine and I am also thinking that eventually the owner can decide to delete my files.

It must be ur Gsuite coz Multcould doesnt support Teamdrives…here read in faq @Darksaviour @Tom_Tank

3 Likes

Yeah i read that and that’s why i was wondering how did @Waga got it to work with this account. So, any possible ways we can get it to work?

Mine is an edu gdrive not tram drive per se. Both are unlimited.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Its probably Gsuite he must hv jus named it Google Drive TD in multcloud…coz it gives u the option to name it whatever u want

2 Likes