Mr. brilliant is legit or not

can anyone suggest mr. brilliant is legit or not

4 Likes

yea. I bought a few different services (YouTube, Crunchyroll, Spotify, Grammarly) from him, they all legit.
Not just legit, awesome experience as his customer as well…

tried one of his service and you will find out…

2 Likes

LEGIT LEGIT. facts

2 Likes

I got the Spotify and Google Workspace deals and they were 100% legit. I wouldn’t ever buy cracked accounts so I can’t comment on any of them.

3 Likes

100% LEGIT
I have purchased his services and his response time is also good.

4 Likes

i bought youtube premium with him, He is legit and when i have some issues also he solves it within a day. Good Seller.

5 Likes

I’d say he is reliable and not scam. I have purchased a few services like Youtube, Spotify, a couple of cracked account- not to say there has not been any issue with the services but he always there to help and resolve the issue by providing a new replacement account even for a cracked account (but that an exception). So I must say I really appreciate his responsiveness and great customer services.

4 Likes

I purchased legit Unlimited Google Drive account from @Mr.Brilliant on May 16!

Still working fine :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Never bought anything from him but based on comments he seems legit. Although don’t bother talking about using HWIDGEN to activate windows 10 pro for free and even safely, permanently, reliably instead of buying a key from him because those posts seem to get removed very quickly.

2 Likes

200% legit.

6 Likes

Yupp even I purchased Google and Office and it’s working fine.

3 Likes

Yes, i purchased YouTube and other services. Still running smoothly.

3 Likes

Yeah he is totally legit, got spotify and surfshark from him, both work flawlessly

3 Likes

Are you satisfied with these replies @prad200?

4 Likes

@Mr.Brilliant is a good person and gave me a Grammarly subscription for less in May, and it is still working.

This site is excellent, and I have found the best resources without spending too much.

4 Likes

He is bro! I purchased Grammarly and still working! @Mr.Brilliant is a beast!!! :fire:

4 Likes