Microsoft Windows & Office Genuine ISO Downloader Tool | Legally Free of Charge

This tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft’s servers, as well as Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 2019, Expression Studio and Office for Mac.

• In the past, Microsoft provided disk images for many of their products through their subcontractor “Digital River”. These downloads were pulled in early 2014. Afterwards, Microsoft made a limited selection of downloads available on their TechBench site. Our tool is based on TechBench, and makes a range of hidden products available for download.

FAQ

Summary

Q: Why have you integrated ads into the downloader?
A: The cost for keeping the service up and running needs to be covered. See this forum discussion for details. The ads module is only active while you run the downloader, and does not install any components permanently on your computer.

Q: I’m getting the message “This file is currently unavailable. Please check again later.”
A: The file can’t currently be made availabe. The number of different downloads for Windows 7 and Office 2010 that we can offer at the same time is very limited. The files to be unlocked next are determined by community demand. Currenty available downloads are highlighted in green. You can wait until your file becomes available again, or alternatively download the Windows 7 August 2018 update, or one of the DELL OEM images.

Q: I’m getting the message “We encountered a problem processing your request. Please try again later.”
A: Fetching the download links from Microsoft has failed. This error message originates from MS, not from HeiDoc. You can try again later.

Q: I can’t find some Windows and Office editions and languages that were available in previous versions.
A: Office 2007 had reached the end of its life cycle, and will not return. Microsoft has restricted the download options for Windows 7 and Office 2010. We have brought back the most important versions. If you feel there’s a specific edition or language missing, please consider donating a suitable product key to us to integrate it into the downloader, so that you and other users can benefit from having the download continuously available.

Q: Can you include Windows Enterprise/Server/Vista etc. in the download selection?
A: All editions that Microsoft makes available are included. Should Microsoft decide to make the other editions available at a later point, they will also be added to the list.

Q: Can you include additional languages in the download selection?
A: All languages that Microsoft makes available are included. Should Microsoft decide to make more languages available at a later point, they will also be added to the list.
Additional Windows 7 editions and languages can be unlocked by removing the file ei.cfg from the ISO image. This can be done via the ISO tools from within the downloader.

Q: Where can I find untouched files for the systems that are not included?
A: There are no free and legitimate download sources for them. If you wan to go for an unofficial download source, you might want to verify that the hashes match with those provided by Microsoft. Please check our hash database for the original hash values.

Q: Can you include 64 bit versions for Office 2013 2016 and 2019, or Office Professional Plus?
A: The downloads for Office 2013 and 2016/2019 are based on the Click-to-Run technology, and not the previous 32/64 bit architecture. You can use the Office Deployment Tool to manually create a full 32 or 64 bit installer for Office 2013, 2016, 2019 or Office 365, including Professional Plus.

Q: Can you include other software such as Adobe?
A: No, this tool is dedicated to Microsoft products only.

Q: My anti virus software flags the download tool as malware.
A: The download tool uses techniques such as manipulating secure websites to create the download links, therefore some tools flag it as a false positive. We regularly have the anti virus vendors whitelist our tool. If your anti virus software still flags it, please contact us with details which anti virus software you use, and which version of our download tool is affected.

Q: I’m experiencing one of the following symptoms:

• After selecting a software version, everything grays out and freezes.
  • I’m receiving the popup message “ERROR. Please check your internet connection.”
  • I’m receiving an error message in the status bar.

A: This is your local connection issue, and can have a number of root causes:

• You have modified your HOSTS file. Please remove the following two lines.
    0.0.0.0 aa.online-metrix.net
    0.0.0.0 c.bing.com
  • You have installed software that prevents scripts from modifying secure websites, such as certain adblockers, firewalls or similar security related software.
  • You have disabled TLS 1.2 in your internet settings. You can enable it again in the control panel in the Internet Options category.
  • In rare cases, starting the tool as administrator can resolve the issue.
  • In rare cases, installing the latest Windows updates, or updating Internet Explorer or the .NET framework to the latest version can resolve the issue.

Q: After selecting a language, either nothing happens, or the tool displays error code 715-123130.
A: This happens when Microsoft’s server has blocked your IP address from downloading any more files. Wait at least 24 hours, then try again later. It might also help using a different online connection, and/or a different computer, and/or signing into microsoft.com with a different Live ID.

Q: Can you provide a tool for Firefox or Chrome?
A: Plugins for those browsers already exist. Please use Google to find them. Some downloads can be accessed by faking the user agent string.

Q: Can you provide a tool for .NET 2.x, 3.x, or older IE versions?
A: No, we don’t have the resources for creating that many versions. All Windows editions that are still supported (Windows 7 or newer), can run the download tool. You might need to update your Internet Explorer or .NET version to make it work.

Q: I’d like to contribute a translation to the download tool in a language that’s not on the list.
A: Thank you for your offer to help. The download tool integrates content from microsoft.com that’s not available in your language. Localization is therefore currently not possible.

Q: What’s the difference between “English” and “English International” in the language drop down?
A: “English” is US English, “English International” is UK English. (We can’t do anything about that, as those are the official language designations coming from Microsoft…)

Q: I don’t know which file I need to download for my Windows edition.
A: Please disable the “expert mode”, which will leave the file that you most likely need in the download selection.

Q: How can I install Windows from a USB drive?
A: We recommend using Rufus for that.

Q: Does the tool pick up aborted downloads?
A: No. If your internet connection is unstable, we suggest pasting the download link into a download manager.

Official Download Page: https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool

25 Likes

legit download?

Dear, it’s here on 1Hack so obviously it is legit, Remember this forum never had shared scam content and never will especially under @TheJoker username & mine everything double cross-checked, you can blindly trust the content. :+1: Cheers!

7 Likes

thanks SaM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome share many thanks @TheJoker

3 Likes

Nyc keep it up…

Thaks bro. You’re the best @TheJoker!!!

Yes. Please don’t question it especially if it’s shared by the best. I’m talking about @TheJoker and master chief @SaM. If they are the one who shared it then it is definitely legit!!.

2 Likes

how to activate?

Dear admin @SaM , if i download office 2019 from heidoc then is it activated or without activation ??

1 Like

bro we do blindly trust on you

1 Like