Method to Download Any Skillshare Premium Course using Google Colab (no Skillshare account needed)

Unable to move to my drive after downloading. File shows in the panel but at last step it shows “mv: cannot move ‘/content/Skillshare’ to ‘/content/drive/My Drive/Skillshare-DL’: No such file or directory” this error

2 Likes

Did you mount the GDrive ?, Looks like your Gdrive is not mounted is the issue

thanks bro!! its working fine :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks working fine

1 Like

Huge thanks to you mate!

1 Like

@beast sir,
Do you face the quality issue while downloading?

mv: inter-device move failed: '/content/Skillshare' to '/content/drive/My Drive/Skillshare-DL/Skillshare'; unable to remove target: Directory not empty
why this error?

3 Likes

change the foldername of previously downloaded folder in google drive.

I recommend 1hack to hide this post for a while otherwise skill-share will know about it, since it is gaining lot of popularity.

1 Like

Is there any way to download exercise files for courses?

1 Like

wow! superb
i’ll wait for script like this to get any udemy course ^^

that’s will be great

2 Likes

thanks but it cant download the course resource files

1 Like

Wow! Worked like charm! Tnx :+1:

1 Like

Man you are a legend thank you so much for sharing this…

1 Like

:innocent: Adjusted it to download to TD straight. It’s charming. Thanks Bro!!

1 Like

Hi? Can you tell me changes you made to the code and how? All I get is this error everytime:-
mv: cannot stat ‘/content/Skillshare’: No such file or directory

Can anyone resolve my issue fast? Everytime I get this error, tried with multiple accounts now:

mv: cannot stat ‘/content/Skillshare’: No such file or directory

Thank you @beast for this hack. Indeed a life/money saver! :smiley: :laughing:

However, I have a slight issue. After downloading, just as I want to save the file to google drive it provides an error: mv: cannot stat '/content/Skillshare': No such file or directory

Any solution to this?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Thank you so much for the script. Its working perfectly fine. A query though: Can we input multiple urls at once to download several courses at once. If possible please do tell me. Thank you.