Making more than $3k/day with dropshipping | Case-Study | BHW Leak

How would you like to get a proven dropshipping framework I’m using to launch & scale my eCommerce stores to $100K+ consistently? To prove this (very) bold claim , I’m giving you a case study with which I made $140K+ in 39 days

Question mark :question:“Ok, that’s awesome. You made $140K. But how much of this is your actual profit?”

Great question. I would have the same one if some random guy would try to show me some numbers without actually showing the P&L (profit & loss) statement. So here it is, including ad spend, product costs, as well as transaction fees:

*** By the way, I want to make it one thing very clear: even though** I’ve spent over $70,000 on Facebook Ads**, the number itself got so massive only when I was scaling. I started my Facebook Ads** with a budget of $60 and climbed my way to $1K/day. You may need less or more.

**Now, let me ask you the following questions:**​

:white_check_mark: Are you struggling to make sales with your Dropshipping Store?
:white_check_mark: You’ve heard of dropshipping but you think it’s just a scam ("and no-one is actually making money with it" )
:white_check_mark: You’ve tried to run Facebook Ads but they were unprofitable every-single-time
:white_check_mark: You’ve tried to start your own dropshipping store but struggled to make a single sale (let alone make it profitable)
:white_check_mark: You’re worried about shipping times and that with dropshipping you’re stuck with 2 months delivery time (editor note: there’re workaround for this)
:white_check_mark: You’ve bought a course on dropshipping, but it was just a bunch of fluff, you didn’t get the support you needed , and, again, you were not profitable (or didn’t even got a single sale)
:white_check_mark: You’re spending (or I like to call it: wasting ) months of your time, energy, and money on crappy dropshipping resources and courses, that aren’t helpful at all
:white_check_mark: You’re worried about Facebook Ad policies, bans, and restrictions (or you even got banned already!)
:white_check_mark: You’re stuck in the loop of trying different money-making strategies but yet to found any sort of success
:white_check_mark: You always wanted to try dropshipping but don’t have enough budget (or no budget AT ALL)

These are some of the most frequent questions I get EVERY SINGLE DAY in my telegram chat. And if you answered YES on at least five of these questions, this program is for you!

Download Guide

Happy learning!

12 Likes

i like this course but I can’t download it.

why can’t I download anything from anonfiles.com?

Thanks a lot

1 Like

use adblocker and then try again.

Thank you. Keep sharing :slight_smile:

I had the same problem at first, then I used hidemyass and everything went fine.