Mac Operating System Version?

Dear 1Hackians,
I want to install Mac OS in my Dell Laptop.

Below pic is my laptop configuration:

I request you all to look into my system configuration and guide me for which Mac OS version should be able to work without lag. This will be really grateful to me.
Thank you in advance for your insightful guidance.

I haven’t used a MacOS device like ever.
You can try this :point_down:

Mac OS wont work good on your laptop
beacuse you should have atleast 8GB ram and an i5 10th/8th gen

not even any single version T_T

Don’t, wifi and Bluetooth won’t work for you and yes it will be tough to install especially if you don’t have any Macbook lying around around.

You can install Mojave (at max) and with replacement of the wifi card/Bluetooth card it will work but again not recommended cuz it isn’t easy at all and there will be a lot of problems during the installation process.

Nope, you will just end up ruining what you have. Take my advice and make Kali Linux your main OS it’s lightweight and you can try hacking with it too!

Mojave will work on his laptop, not the best choice but it will work and will be good enough for basic stuff and better than windows and smoother for a lot of things which come under general use, thing is it is super tough to install for those with no experience and especially those who don’t already have a apple computer or hackintosh.

If OP is thinking it will be a smooth process when it comes to installation and assumes it can be done in a few hours, he is totally wrong.

i would not recommend a laptop for a hackintosh , especially not that one.( it too basic / old )
you’ll often run into touchpad , GPU , webcam , Wi-Fi card and other port issues on a laptop and AFAIK none of the Mac OS will work on that spec , none of the newer ones at least.

Try some Linux Distros , Elementary OS / something like that.

yeah either Kali or DragonOS