Lynda, Pluralsight, DataCamp, Azure, Code Magazine, Sync Fusion, Power Apps, Application Insight Accounts

Hey guys!!!
Kindly follow the following steps to get all the below accounts listed and much more.

Lynda, Pluralsight, DataCamp, Azure, Code Magazine, Sync Fusion, Power Apps, Application Insight Accounts

What you get free access to :

1. 1 month LinkedIn learning subscription

2. 6 months subscription Sync Fusion Big Data Edition

3. 2 months DataCamp subscription

4. 1 Month Full Access Pluralsight subscription

5. Free online training on Microsoft Virtual Academy

6. 1 year Code Magazine Subscription

7. 6 months Sync Fusion Xamarin Controls access

8. Azure accountsl with 200 dollars credit.

9. Etc

To get access to the above listed services:

1. Visit Microsoft Website Here to create an account.

2. If you already have an account, go to visual studio website at Visual Studio Website

You can equally create a Microsoft account through the visual studio site.

1. On the visual studio website, scroll towards the end of the page. You will see Visual Studio Dev Essentials. Click on the Use Your Benefits link there.

2. If you had previously not logged in with your Microsoft credentials, you will be automatically requested to do so.

3. You will see all the value added services and premium subscriptions offered by Microsoft visual studio for all the services mentioned above in my earlier post- Linkedin Learning, DataCamp, Pluralsight, Microsoft Visual Academy training and lots more

Click on Activate or Get Code beside each service you wish to use.

You can open and use several Microsoft accounts to continue using these services.

Enjoy. More loaded website links and server links coming your way soon.

… and Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable

52 Likes

Thats nice let me try this. Thanks for the share

Thanks for sharing, its really amazing and lot cool stuff there

1 Like

Thanks, Good sharing

I got this msg with 2 accounts :cold_sweat: :sweat:
Is there any solution for this plz

i also get the same

I tried new accounts(Microsoft, gmail) and US IP also. Same result is showing

@Waga

I have done mine for over a year now. When I decided to share thesame method on 1hack, I tried it again, just to confirm, using a different Gmail account and it was successful. That’s why I decided to share. I have personally tested it to be working.

Did you follow the steps as outlined?

Didn’t get that error when I registered yesterday. Let me check it out again. You can see my SS I posted. They were grabbed less than 24 hours ago.

1 Like

Did you used any VPN or particular location?

I did it again. Same issue.
I just need DataCamp and Pluralsight subscription :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Me too getting the same issue

Does this gives the same benefits…??? Azure 12 months offer

1 Like

For those asking. I just checked again and my benefits are still there. Here is a SS again. Check out the time (GMT+1) as evidence I just grabbed it.

we use vpn or no i take an error with 3 accounts please give me one i need it a lot

OK guys, I just checked again. I was able to use my brothers Microsoft account to get those benefits by using it on visual studio website.

Let’s try this out. Use an African/Nigerian/South African IP vpn location.

1 Like

Thanks man …I got it…

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks for reverting. There you have it guys. Try the method I shared above.

@Pawan_Kumar, kindly share how you got yours. Did you use a vpn set to the locations I mentioned above or you used another way to get yours?

Thanks

@Waga No VPN Just I followed the outlined method but thereafter I got the same issues then I clicked Join Visual studio dev Essentials program, then it asked me for confirmation and then I clicked into benefits tab where i got the same screen as shared and posted above by everybody else…

1 Like

Thank you. Working now

1 Like