How to change the German Amazon prime to Indian Amazon pls help! I created account using iban but the contents are in German how to change it to India Amazon prime! Anyone can help me in this issue pls!
use a vpn an log in with your existing credentials on prime india website
No bro we can’t get free trail in indian Amazon prime using bin.
Transferring your account to your local Amazon website will transfer the digital content from the list below to the new account and allow you to purchase content from the Kindle Store in your local currency.
May Not Transfer
The following content will not be transferred to your new Amazon website.
Appstore games and apps
- Purchased titles will not be available after transferring your account; however, active Appstore subscriptions will remain active for the remaining duration of the subscription as long as Appstore is supported in the new Amazon website.
- Renewal terms, pricing, and availability of Appstore apps and subscriptions may vary by country and website.
Prime Video rentals or purchases
- Rented or purchased Prime Video titles will not be available after transferring your account; however, active Prime Video subscriptions will remain active for the remaining duration of the subscription as long as Prime Video is supported in the new Amazon website.
- Renewal terms, pricing, and availability of Prime Video titles and subscriptions may vary by country and website.
Amazon Gift Card or promotional balances
- Amazon Gift Card funds may only be used for the website they were purchased for and cannot be used on other Amazon websites.
- Amazon Gift Card funds and promotional balances will remain available on your original website in the event that you transfer your account back to your first Amazon website in the future.
Newsstand and magazine subscriptions from the Kindle Store
- Any active newsstand and magazine subscriptions on your account will be cancelled when you transfer your account and a pro-rated refund will be applied if there are any remaining months or issues you have already paid for.
- If the subscription is available in the new Amazon website, we will re-enable your subscription automatically, starting with a 14-day free trial.
- You will not be able to access past issues after you’ve transferred your account.
Books borrowed through Prime Reading or Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Books borrowed through Amazon Prime will be automatically returned and your credits will not be deducted.
- Books and magazines borrowed through Kindle Unlimited will be automatically returned and your Kindle Unlimited subscription will be cancelled.
Amazon Household and Family Library profiles
- Amazon Household and Family Library profiles will be automatically deleted and you will be unable to join another household for 180 days.
Amazon FreeTime or Kindle FreeTime Unlimited
- Your FreeTime Unlimited subscription will automatically be cancelled.
Payment methods and billing info
- You will need to go to the Manage Your Content and Devices or Your Account page to re-enter you billing address and 1-Click payment method.
Transfer Your Amazon Account
To transfer your Amazon account from your current Amazon website to your local Amazon website:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and click the Preferences tab.
- Under Country Settings, click Change.
- Select or enter your address, and then click Update.
- If you are eligible to purchase digital content from another Amazon website, follow the onscreen prompts to learn more about what will happen if you transfer accounts.
- When you’re ready, select the option to transfer your account to complete the process.
Note: It is not possible to transfer and Amazon.co.jp or Amazon.cn account to another marketplace at this time.
If you’d like, you can transfer your account back to your previous Amazon website at any time as long as you have an active billing address for that country. You can transfer your account back by recompleting the steps above.
Important: If a subscription or service on your Amazon account was canceled when you transferred to a new Amazon website, you will need to re-subscribe to that subscription if you choose to transfer your account back to your previous Amazon website. If an active subscription on your Amazon account was transferred to your new Amazon website, it will transfer back to the original website and you will not need to re-subscribe.
You can’t bro , if you want to change Amazon prime video content to indian content then you can do it, but you can’t access Amazon prime service